Celebratory Event of the Anniversary of my Birthing

Celebratory Event of the Anniversary of my Birthing

Yay.
I got Fire Emblem: Awakening (AFBIUAFBAIFGBAAMAZING) The Wonderful 101 (Amazing) and Pikmin 3 (haven't tried yet but assuming it will be amazing).
Also €30 in cash (which will be spent on eShop credit) and €25 eShop credit.
So yeah it went pretty well.
Got to go, cake is calling.

Re: Celebratory Event of the Anniversary of my Birthing

What time do we meet you at tomorrow?

Re: Celebratory Event of the Anniversary of my Birthing

This post was updated on .
Half two.