Exam Results

I'm posting them. BECAUSE I CAN.

English: 100 (That's right. And it means I didn't lose marks for saying 'fuck' in my story. Twice.)
Irish: 74 (You don't know my Irish teacher: it's pretty much impossible to get a B)
History: 91 (Boo-yah)
Business: 93 (LOVE IT)
Art: 70 (*shrugs*Whatevers)
CSPE: 92 (That barely qualifies as a subject...)
Geo: 70 (I is cool wit dis)
Sci: 58 (Awwwww....)
Maths: 55 (It's higher than Christmas, but still: fuck you, brain)
French: 80 (Matched Christmas result, bizzotches)

So, yeah. I kinda rule.

Re: Exam Results

I haven't gotten mine yet.