HEY-ULP!!! HEY-ULP!!!

I can't get this moving thing. Is it the same as embedding? I'm doing that and it isn't working...

Re: HEY-ULP!!! HEY-ULP!!!

Click the little arrow in the top-right of a post on the old Fan Club (Must be by you) and click  move. Then just copy & paste the link to this website into the box that comes up. It'll then move the entire topic over from the old one to this.