I GOT SKYRIM

IT WAS IN HMV FOR €15.
SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS.

Re: I GOT SKYRIM

I was in HMV today. I was meant to see Thor, but then we were told it isn't out yet and we were actually booked for Turbo. So now we're seeing Thor for free on Friday.

Re: I GOT SKYRIM

Cool.
I got to the part where you kill your first dragon.

Re: I GOT SKYRIM

I was on my way to Riften when I was attacked by a Dragon, a Giant and a Mammoth.
-_-

Re: I GOT SKYRIM

Same thing happened again but there was also a group of bandits. Then my controller ran out of battery and the charging thingy broke. :I

Re: I GOT SKYRIM

Got a new controller. It's pretty much just an Xbox controller put on a PS3. Found two blood dragons at the same time. Now I'm dead.