I need a memory card.

Remember that song we had for Camp Smash Bros.? Well since I have the whole lyrics for it and they're actually still good I decided I'd do it with Nick for The Loading Screen. So yeah that'll happen.

Re: I need a memory card.

Where have all the good ones gone?
Now I can't catch 'em all.
I can't find a single one
At my local mall!

If you were a gamer too,
Then you'd understand.
I can't go a single day
Without one in my hand!

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be fast
And it's gotta be new
And it's gotta fit in my Wii U

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be new
And it's gotta be soon
And it's gotta be larger than life
(Larger than life)

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's a high capacity SD

Eating all the Skittles
And sitting on my seat
It's gonna take a terrabyte
To sweep me off my feet

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be fast
And it's gotta be new
And it's gotta fit in my Wii U

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be new
And it's gotta be soon
And it's gotta be larger than life
(Larger than life)

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
There's a cradle and in it there's a perfect SD
Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel it's approach like a fire in my blood

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be fast
And it's gotta be new
And it's gotta fit in my Wii U

I need a memory card
Runnin' out of memory on my 8 gigabytes
It's gotta be new
And it's gotta be soon
And it's gotta be larger than life
(Larger than life)

Re: I need a memory card.

...holy crap. I had purged it from my memory, but now... The song is good!

Speaking of songs, I just tweeted an awesome Fresh Prince of Bell-Air/Agents of SHIELD (which I hope you're still watching) theme song mashup. Tis the bee's knees (and I'm sorry, but I'm desperately in love with Chloe Bennet. She understands that no one likes Hufflepuff and, when asked for what she would wish for, she said she wished that the weight of all the doughnuts she ate would go to her boobs!)

Speaking of Hufflepuff, did you hear J.K. Rowling is producing a prequel stage play that follows Harry growing up with the Dursleys? God, between that and the Fantastic Beasts movie, she just can't let it die...

Re: I need a memory card.

I had the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme carved into my memory when I was a kid.