Idea 77: This Time It's Personal. Directed by Michael Bay.

Idea 77: This Time It's Personal. Directed by Michael Bay.

Hey. So, yeah, I'm all with the ideas again. I'll keep it simple. Short stories. We get us and our friends and stuff to do a few funky, unrelated short stories. We print them. We read. Fun is had by all. Thoughts? Do you think we need a theme? Should there be fanfic? Any ideas of who to invite?

Question mark?

Re: Idea 77: This Time It's Personal. Directed by Michael Bay.

I know nobody apart from you that ould do it and take it seriously.

Re: Idea 77: This Time It's Personal. Directed by Michael Bay.

I might be able to get CiarĂ¡n and Cian from school. Jack would probably say yes and then do nothing.

Re: Idea 77: This Time It's Personal. Directed by Michael Bay.

I think we should make a pen & paper RPG.