Luck - My ACTUAL First Script (ever)

I got a screenwriting app yesterday and figured I'd be adventurous and ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING. It's called Luck, and is based on a short story I read in school. I'm only like 2 pages in, but it's meant to be a short film, so it probably won't go on for more than 30. Hopefully I'll post it or a link to somewhere you can read it.

Re: Luck - My ACTUAL First Script (ever)

So you got a screenwriting app a few days ago and wrote your first script, and then got a screenwriting app and wrote your first script...

Re: Luck - My ACTUAL First Script (ever)

I lied about Ringer to see if you would believe me.

Yeah, I was really bored.

Re: Luck - My ACTUAL First Script (ever)

It's done! I've exported it to my Dropbox account, but I can't access the file from my iPod. Guess we'll have to wait til I get on the laptop (probably Tuesday).