Oak Valley

Don Booth (Dean Norris) - The owner of a used car store, the father of Dori and sixth husband of Chastity. It is revealed to the reader that Don has used blackmail and corruption to get to his position as the most trusted man in town. After a dry profit patch, Don borrows money from a loanshark, who begins threatening his family when he is unable to pay it back.

Dori Weathers (Lily Collins) - Don's daughter, Dori is still reeling from the death of her birth mother Sophie. She dislikes her stepmother Chastity, believing she is just with her father for money. Dori falls in love with Nicholas, a man 10 years her senior.

 Chastity Booth-Lefevre (Maggie Wheeler) - A deceitful "überbitch" (according to Dori), Maggie is notorious for marrying wealthy men and taking their money in divorces. She is currently with Don, her sixth husband, but is having an affair with Ron.

Ron Gellar (Vincent Ventresca) - The owner of a chain of garages in Oak Valley, Ron is number two on the power scale only to Don. Ron begins having an affair with his wife, but soon becomes obsessive.

Nicholas Cobb (David Krumholtz) - A store worker who Chastity enlists to keep an eye on Dori and protect her from Ron's threats. He later falls for Dori and they begin a relationship, controversial for their age gap.

Heather Greenway (Saffron Burrows) - A mysterious new visitor to the town, helping Dorothy with her amnesia. After witnessing her take out a store clerk, people begin to think there is more to Heather than meets the eye...

Lily Kennedy (Jillian Morgese) - A shop worker who becomes pregnant by her boyfriend Jerome and... yeah, I don't know what to do with this character...

Jerome Collins (Alexander Koch) - Ge gets Lily and pregnant and ditches her or... something... yeah, I don't know...

Joy Livingston (Cobie Smulders)  - A reporter for the local Newspaper, the Valley Voice, who begins digging into Don's business schemes, knowing he has committed crimes to get to his position.

Dorothy Ventura/Gale Ventura (Valerie Bertinelli) - Dorothy is the beloved town princess, who donates to charity, works with the homeless and is overall perfect. But then Dorothy gets amnesia after surviving a plane crash, sending the town into a depression. However, in the season finale, a woman identical to Dorothy shows up and says "Stop! That's not Dorothy Ventura: I am!": it's her evil twin!!! (I nailed 3 soap opera cliches in one!)

If we do this, I recommend it not be in the first batch of titles we release. Early 2014, I think.

Re: Oak Valley

I just saw the trailer for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary episode.
 Now excuse me for a second.

YESYESYES
YESYESYESYES
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Oak Valley

THERE'S A MINI-EPISODE WHERE THE EIGHTH DOCTOR TURNS INTO JOHN HURT'S DOCTOR LOOK UP NIGHT OF THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!!!!