Ringer - My First Script (ever)

Ok, I've kinda been keeping something...

Just over a month ago, I got a screenwriting app and decided to try and actually write something, so I decided to write a television pilot. I read about 20 scripts before doing it for inspiration, and I've done it with a false address, email and under the alias of two people: "Eric Charmelo" (named after Eric Delko from CSI and Esteban Charmelo, a character in a short story from English class) and "Nicole Snyder" (Nicole Bilson was Joss Whedon's personal assistant and Zack Snyder directed Man of Steel). I've uploaded it to a site that has pilots for amateur and released series. Please please PLEASE read it and share your thoughts. Just some points to consider:

• This is a relatively early draft. Crappy things will be changed later.

• It is supposed to be dramatic with plot twists, as well as kinda trashy and silly.

• Be generous, considering it's the first script I've ever written in actual script format.

Ok, here we go: "Ringer" by Eric Charmeli and Nicole Snyder (*wink*)

http://www.zen134237.zen.co.uk/Ringer_1x01_-_Pilot.pdf

Re: Ringer - My First Script (ever)

Ringer happens to already exist... Anyway I'll read it tomorrow, I just finished watching Sherlock and OJHKFDQWQQSVAAFHJKL

Re: Ringer - My First Script (ever)

DAMN! I lost the game! I wanted to see if you would believe me. This is an early draft by the real writers, I didn't touch it. Then again, you googled it when I told you I wrote it, so that was kinda non-friendmanship. So we're both losers. Yay!

And I conquer with Sherlock.

Re: Ringer - My First Script (ever)

I actually Googled it because I was on a new phone and didn't have link to the Fan Club, and I was hoping to find it somewhere.

Re: Ringer - My First Script (ever)

You got ANOTHER new phone? Did you lose it again, or are you just the greatest, most phone-deserving child ever?

Re: Ringer - My First Script (ever)

I lost my first phone, got a new one for christmas. Got my Dad's old phone because he got a new one, but that broke because of an error in the system that's why they don't make XPERIA Plays anymore) and then I got my Mum's old phone because she got a new one.