Riven Wings - Epic Tales

Well, now I have to tell you a story. Don't worry, I've gotten rather good at that over the last year. I've had to write the same frigging game three times.

So, it started in may or something last year. I announced a new game called Epic Tales: Lake of Remedies for Scratch. Then a year later I re-announced the same game simply titled "Epic Tales". And now, a few months after that, the story has been completely changed apart from the two main protagonists. Then Sol Williams (CEO of RedCoin Games, former developer on Gaia) linked me to a site about an iOS point-and-click adventure game developer, called EPIC BLOODY TALES. I thought about it and realised the game had absoloutly nothing to do with Epic Tales, the name was originally for a series of generic RPGs (it was a fitting name for that), so I revised it.

So I had a look through a dictionary and decided the best, fitting name would be "Riven Wings".

The game is planned to be released around mid 2014 to early 2015 for Windows. There is also a port for PS4 planned.
Artwork will be revealed soon.

Re: Riven Wings - Epic Tales

Funky. And thank you for reading the Dollhouse teaser (if that's what you meant by the first sentence...)

Re: Riven Wings - Epic Tales

Well, no it wasn't but I did read it.

Re: Riven Wings - Epic Tales

Well, thank you. I've just uploaded the first chapter, so please read when possible.