Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

1234 ... 7

Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

It takes place around the time of the first book.

FORM:

Names: (Given-Chosen)

Age: (Actual age- Age of looks. eg. Actual: 152 (They're 152 years old) Age of looks: 25 (They look 25.))

Pic:

Magic: (Elemental/Adept/Necromancer)

If Adept what power?:

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Names: Given: Jacob Browne, Chosen: Takeru Negro

Age: Actual: 14 AOL: 14

Pic:

Magic: Elemental

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Name: Given: Unknown/Chosen: Ahora Stemms

Age: Actual: 89 AOL: 22

Magic: Adept (Necromancy)

Lil' Bio: Ahora is an assassin for the necromancers and, unkown to him, is the long lost daughter of Eachan Meritorious, the grand mage of the sanctuary. She has been hired to kill Skulduggery Pleasant and whoever gets in her way by the newly arrived Serpine.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

This post was updated on .
Approved.

Names: Given: Harry Guesso, Chosen: Nediso Pluvus.

Age: Actual: 14 AOL: 14

Pic:

Magic: Adept (Necromancer)

TINY bio: He is Takeru's best friend. (told ya it was tiny)

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

 It was do lovely a day for death.
But when your best freind's a Necromancer, death practically follows you around.
 Takeru Negro and Nediso Pluvus turned the corner out of the sanctuary.
 "That was so long," Nediso said, drooping his head.
"Ned," said Takeru, "It was like, twenty minutes."
"So you see what I mean!"
Takeru sighed.
"And that meeting had to do with the necromancers, I thought at least that would keep you awake."
Ned looked at him, "Dude, I thought I told you already! I don't really care about the temple, or 'high priest' Tenebrae, or even Cleric Craven!"
"I thought Craven was your mentor!"
"So?"
Tekeru sighed again.
"What about the passage? All the Necromancers are obsessed with that, right?"
"Not me. They won't even tell me what it does. All the say is 'it will make the world a better place'. The only reason I wanted to be a necromancer is because of the sweet shadow thing. The only problen is I keep losing my pendant."
"So, basically you keep losing your powers."
"Well, n- er... well, yeah."
 When they reached the temple, they parted ways.
 "Bye!" Called Takeru.
"See ya, Takeru!"
"Well hello, Turku." Craven called from the temple's door.
"Will he ever get my name right?" Takeru mumbled to himself.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
He hadn't change a bit, she thought. As arrogant and charming as ever.

Ahora was called to a meeting with Serpine, who had recently returned. He had offered her a reward she couldn't refuse.

Kill Skulduggery Pleasant, his friends and anyone who got in her way, and he would send her to Cleric Craven, and he would make her the Death Bringer.

She asked when she could start.
-------------------------------------

Ahora was first assigned to "take care" of Pleasant's biggest fans, to give him a warning. 2 nobodys, Elemental and Necromancer trainees, little boys. No problem.
   She saw them leaving the Sanctuary, and moved into strike. But stopped. She realised, if she was to be the Death Bringer, she was to prove herself. She didn't have to kill the children. She had to slaughter them. Make them suffer. Scream for mercy. She took out a long knife and ran for them.

She threw shadows from her necromancer energy storage units, which she had in fake fingernails, custom made. She  ran in front of them, and one tried throwing shadows at her, but he was weak. She swiped her nails in his direction, and he hit against the wall, and she contained him with shadows.
   She pounced on the other, and took out her knife, and swiped it across his forehead, cutting deep, and he winced.She sickly licked his blood and smiled.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

A long, drooping shadow smacked into Ahora's back, causing her to fall over.
 Nediso collapsed, his pendant fintly glowing.
Takeru got to his feet, holding his hand firmly onto the bleeding cut on his forehead.
 He kicked Ahora in the face, then ran to his friend.
"Ned," He said, "get up!"
 He looked back to see Ahora getting up, cursing.
Realising how little time he had left before she'd drive a knife through his face, he
picked up his friend, and dragged him to the temple, where craven stood,
staring without even mustering up the courage to say a word at all.
 He slammed the door and closed the latch, which probably wouldn't last long,
and brought Ned down to the antechamber.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

She banged on the door. Harder. Harder. It smashed open and she dived down.

She saw the 2 boys, aswell as Craven huddled against the wall, the boys burrowed behind him . She snarled at them and was about to swoop her knife down, when she realised. She would have to kill Craven to get to the boys, and then he would never make her the Death Bringer. And even if she did make a move on Craven and the kids, one would yell for help, and she'd be lying in a pool of her blood before she could kill them all.

She grinned at them. "You shall meet your end soon, children." And she ran out of the temple.

Grand Mage Eachan Meritorious was furious. For one thing, 2 boys had left the temple unaccompanied and had almost been gutted in the front door. Two: Craven had almost been killed, which would have put them at war with the Necromancers if he was killed at their Sanctuary (And the Necromancers were mad enough over the attack). And three: the Sanctuary's safety had been called into question.

They had searched for the assassin, but couldn't find her, but she had been identified as Ahora Stemms. Skulduggery Pleasant had been informed that 2 young ones were almost killed, but he couldn't have the case. He was busy guarding the niece of some recently killed friend of his. Sally, or Sandy or something. So someone else had to be called in: Hendrix Lyle and Zoey Sentry.
NEW CHARACTER ENTRIES!!!

Name: Given: Unknown Chosen: Hendrix lyle

Age: 98 AOL: 38

Pic:

Magic: Elemental

Lil' Bio: Hendrix is a skilled Agent/Detective for the Sanctuary, second only to Skulduggery Pleasant, and is being considered to succeed Meritorious as Grand Mage. He is the mentor of Zoey Sentry.

Name: Given: Abigal Dunham Chosen: Zoey Sentry

Age: 18 AOL: 19

Pic:

Magic: Training in both Elemental and Adept

Lil' Bio: Zoey is the assisstant/student of Hendrix Lyle and is weeks away from the Surge, where she will have to choose a magic to stick with. She is the niece of Mowenna Crow, a council Elder and is currently dating Fightening Jones, an ex-boyfriend of Tanith Low who is much older than her, who Hendrix does not approve of

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Hendrix and Zoey walked to his BMW.

"You should really go retro." she said. "Skulduggery Pleasant has a Bentley."
   "You spend to much time with cars." he complained. Zoey was such a greasemonkey. "And would you stop going on about Skulduggery Pleasant!"
   "But he's so cool!" she exclaimed.
  "Well, he told Bespoke that he's taken on a hell of a girl, Edgely's niece. He thinks she has some powers, too."
   They got in the car and started driving. Zoey's phone chimed.
   "What, do you have another date with Frightening?"
  "Shut up." she said stiffly.
"Listen." he said. "You and him have been dating for a while. Have you two—?"
  "EWWW!" she yelled. "I am not answering that!"
  "Well, what's on the phone?" Hendrix asked.
  "It's Hanson. He's got some info." Hanson Boulevard was Zoey's best friend, who was also a vampire. Zoey's parents had been murdered, and he was helping her catch the killer.
"He says that Ella in the Sanctuary has some files that—"
  "ZOEY!!!" Hendrix shouted.
  Zoey looked up from her phone and saw a large black lambragini coming straight for them. She quickly rolled down her right glove and pressed down on the swirling tatoo given to her by China Sorrows.
  The BMW went right through the car (the tatoo allowed Zoey and anything she was touching to "phase" through solid matter). Hendrix stuck his hand out and threw a fireball at the car, and the tire burst open with flames, and it crashed into a wall.
  The BMW crashed through the door of an abandoned factory (The phasing power was very powerful but incredibly draining). Zoey was so weak that just as the car stopped, she fell unconscious.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Zoey woke lying on the floor of the warehouse. Hendrix turned to her.

"Ahh!" he said enthusiasticly. "You're awake! Are friends don't want to talk to us.

Behind him she saw 2 men tied to a pole, beaten and bloody.

She walked over to them and touched a small swirl on the palm of her hand and her hand became engulfed in black swirls. She touched it to each of the men's heads.

"What does this one do?" Hendrix asked, unimpressed.

"It's a truth serum."

"You, young lady, are spending to much time with Ms. Sorrows."

She smirked at him and knelt down to the men, giving them her best puppy dog face.

"Now, boys. Will you tell me who sent you?"

"Ferris!" one yelled. "Tucker Ferris!"

"Thank you" she said, and whacked them both over the head, knocking them out.

"I've heard of this Tucker Ferris." explained Hendrix. "She's a Necromancer, and has a colorful history with Tanith Low. It seems there's a long race to be the Death Ringer."

"And, you, Zoey "said a voice behind them "are joining it."

He struck her across the face before she could react, and then stabbed Hendrix in the back! He picked up Zoey as she screamed, and chucked her in the back of a black van. She reached for her tatoos, but he injected her with a syringe, and the tatoos turned a horrrible grey color, and Zoey knew that they, and her powers, wouldn't work, and she heard the van drive away.

When the doors opened, Zoey was outside the Necromancer Sanctuary. The man dragged her through the entrance, and she saw he was wearing a mask.

Nobody paid any attention to them, and she was brought down to a chamber. The man took of his mask, and she saw it was Cleric Craven! He strapped her to a table, and took out a knife, with black cloud swirling around it, and put it towards her skin.

Hendrix was taken to Kenspeckle Grouse and was patched up, then took a large squadron to look for Zoey. The men they captured told them they were in the Necromancer Temple, and they set off.

They burst through and stormed the Temple. Hendrix dived down to a chamber, and saw Zoey on the table, screaming while a man put black symbols into her skin. The man struck him with a knife and he ducked, then the man stormed out. Hendrix didn't follow him, instead freeing Zoey. The black symbols covered her right wrist, but she was otherwise alright.

Zoey was in horrible shock when he took her back to the Sanctuary. Waiting for them was Cleric Craven, who only Zoey knew had done this to her!

"Zoey!" he said. "I just heard! Are you alright?"

Zoey was unarmed and her tatoos were just returning to their natural colour, but one should never underestimate the power of one's fingernails, especially when the target is not expecting it. She dived on him, screaming, and began clawing at his face.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

(Wow, I can't believe it actually lasted this long! -3-)

Takeru and Nediso sat on the thin bench of the Antechamber, staring at the girl that was viciously attacking Craven.

"Uh, Ned," Said Takeru, "don't you think you should do  something?"
Nediso grunted. "Hey," He said, "You do something for a change!"
Takeru sighed. "Fine." He clicked his fingers, igniting a flame and hurled it at the girl.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
As Zoey attacked Craven, her head started pounding with pain. She gritted her teeth, trying to block it out. Suddenly, her gaze turned a negative colour, like an X-Ray. She sensed something to her left. Two boys. Elemental and Necromancer. From the Elemental, she sensed a surge of power, aimed at her.
  Her gaze returned to normal. She swiftly turned her head to them and held out her hand, meaning to shield herself from the fire, but something strange happened. The fire slowed down. The symbols on her wrist burned horribly, but she was too shocked to scream. Shadows blew out from the symbols, like deadly black air. The shadows grew in quantity and curled around the fireball, and then evaporated into nothingness.

Everyone was speechless. She looked at the two boys. They were so pale. She could hear their thoughts as clearly as her own.

"Creature.Not Human.Deadly.

             Monster".

She looked down at Craven. His face had long lines of oozing blood, from his face raking. He looked horrified, but she saw pleasure in his eyes. She looked to the crowd that had gathered from her attack on Craven. Then, finally, she looked at Hendrix, who for once, looked ashamed. Frightened.

Her voice was hoarse, when she asked the question that she knew only Craven knew, and would never tell her, the question that would take over her life. She looked into Hendrix's sorrowful eyes, tears flowing freely down her face, and asked:

"What am I?"
-------------------------------------

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Takeru and Nesiso stared in horror.

"Dude," Nediso said, "what the hell did you do."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Zoey was taken to Kenspeckle Grouse. He was as baffled as everyone else. His face was grave, and he took out a large leather book.

The symbols on her wrist were identified as ancient magic symbols used by the Necromancer, and, an old legend said if they had enough power, they could harness the power of the Death Bringer. Zoey didn't bother to tell them it was Craven. She had no proof, and he was to respected to justify an investagation.

Dr. Grouse gave Zoey a large black gauntlet which wrapped around her wrist. "Don't worry." he assured her. "Nothing can break through this. You'll just have to use it until we figure out a way to drain the symbols' powers."

Zoey wasn't happy, but she didn't complain. She could tell this was the best Kenspeckle could do. The best anyone could do.

"How long can this be contained?" Zoey asked. "Is it contagious? Will the power kill me?"

"Woah!" said Kenspeckle. "Calm down, girl! I can't answer your questions. But Me and Hendrix know someone who can..." He looked at Hendrix and grinned.

"She's back?" Hendrix half-laughed.

"Aye." Kenspeckle grunted. "Lady Bellum is back."

Zoey wasn't very familiar with Lady Bellum. She just knew she was a witch of great power, and she hated to be called a witch. Hendrix told her she had finally come out of hiding and was living in a small cottage in Kerry.

As they were leaving the Sanctuary, Frightening Jones, Zoey's boyfriend, ran over.

"Oh great." muttered Hendrix, but he got in the car and let them have their privacy.

"I just heard." said Frightening. "What happened?"

"It's nothing." she lied. "I'm going to see someone about it."

"Even Tanith Low never got as many scratches as you!"

She glared at him. "You know, it seems all you talk about is Tanith."

He glared back. Hendrix beeped the horn.

"We'll talk later." she said, and got in the car and started their long drive.

Serpine wasn't happy with Ahora. He was beginning to doubt her comittment, and Craven was nearing the end of his research. Soon he would have the power of the Death Bringer, and he wasn't going to wait for her.

But Ahora had been plotting. She knew that 2 detectives were heading for Lady Bellum's cottage, and she left before them. She was crouched in the bushes, the cottage in her view. When they got there, then she would strike.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Hendrix and Zoey made it to Banna Beach at about 4 o'clock. As they were walking up the grassy hill, Zoey stopped, and peered in the bushes.

"What is it?" asked Hendrix.

"I... I thought I saw... never mind." They continued walking.

It was a small little cottage, with one big window on the left one and a tiny one on the right. The door was around the side, and the chimney was jutting out beside it! An odd house if ever she saw one, Zoey thought.
  Hendrix knocked on the door and it swung open immediately.

"Hendrix!" chimed Lady Bellum.

Lady Bellum was a plump woman, with dirty blond hair, tiny little eyes and huge lips. She was wearing a sparkly black, floor-length dress with large black pieces florishing out of the back, giving her the impression of a woman with an Angel of Death's wings.

They exchanged names and entered. They sat down in a living room (which took up about a quarter of the house), with 2 blank green sofas and a square coffee table missing a leg but somehow still standing.

Bellum sat forward, as not to crush her wings. "Nice place." said Zoey.

"These living conditions displease me." Bellum replied coldly, and Zoey instantly knew Bellum loathed her. Zoey also noticed, Bellum's eyes kept changing color every half second.

"Now, Bellum, you know you have to stay here until the Sanctuary has stopped Serpine." Hendrix chimed. "I know." Bellum pouted. "You're a good boy." she said, squishing his cheek.

"I need a favour." he said. "I need you to tell us about Zoey..."

"Ahhh, yes, the Necromancer symbols. I saw it."

Zoey creased her forehead, confused.

"Bellum can see into other people." Hendrix explained.

"But, that's not one of our abilities." Zoey corrected him.

"Aye." said Bellum. "But I am not one of you. I am the universe incarnate. I was once known as Eve."

"Like, The Garden of Eden, created by God?" Zoey asked. "That Eve?"

Bellum laughed.

"You stupid Humans and your beliefs! There is no God! I am the daughter of the universe!"

"Can you remove Zoey's symbols?" Hendrix said.

"Nigh." Bellum stated. "I must not meddle with fate. But I do know a way to contain them, but I must tell you later, because, as we speak, Ahora Stemms knows you 2 are on her case, and has come for you. She is currently crawling through my bathroom window. I shall distract her, and you shall run. I will catch up. We must see China Sorrows about Tucker Ferris. Go!"

Hendrix obeyed and crawled out the window. Zoey had just swung her knee over the sill when Ahora smashed through the door. Bellum turned to Zoey.

"Appearences, dear." she said sweetly. "They can be so decieving."

Suddenly, Bellum's dress started to melt. It went all over her skin, and it BECAME her skin. It turned a light grey color, and Bellum's face, became as you would think Medusa would look, and her dress' wings became real wings.

Bellum literally became an Angel of Death.

She leaped at Ahora and she smashed through the large window, while Zoey tumbled out the small one. Hendrix was in the BMW, calling her.

Bellum tried to distract Ahora, but her eyes met Zoey's instead. Ahora charged at Zoey, while Zoey hatched a crazy plan.

"YOU are going down!" Ahora screamed, metres away.

Zoey pointed the palms of her hands to the ground. "Cry me a river, bitch." Zoey hissed. "Because I'm going up!"

Zoey pushed air down on the ground with all her might, and she flew 50 metres in the air. Ahora was running to fast to stop, and she slid into the pond, which was behind where Zoey was just standing!

Zoey began to plummet back to earth, when a hand looped around her navel. Death Angel Bellum had caught her. Hendrix was in her other arm.
  "Well, well, little one." Bellum teased. "I thibk you almost flew."

Hendrix smiled proudly.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Hanson Boulevard... was gorgeous. Square jaw, ashy blond hair, tall and bulky, muscular. And he had a gentle soul too.
  While Hendrix had taken Lady Bellum to the Sanctuary to address the Elders, Zoey had been given time of her own, so she and Hanson met in Marlay Park.
  Hanson was great with helping Zoey find her parent's murderer. She wasn't really doing it for herself, but for her little sister, Marina.
  "Are things with Frightening any better?" Hanson asked.

"The same." Zoey answered. "I think he still loves this Tanith girl."

"Well, you should be with someone who really cares about you." said Hanson softly. Zoey looked into his eyes. He wasn't like other vampires. He wasn't cold, or moody, or pale, or tormented. He just tried to live his life. "You should be with someone... who loves you."

Zoey was pulled in by his eyes. His beautiful eyes. He wrapped his hand around her waist. She let him. He pulled her in and gently but his lips on hers...

"No!" she gasped pulling away. "I can't do this yet. Just- I can't-"

Words didn't find her. She backed away, left, and called Frightening.
-------------------------------------

He took the news ok. She told him she was breaking-up because he loved Tanith, he admitted it. They said goodbye, she left. Then she went back to the park, met Hanson, kissed him full on the lips, pushed him into a bush, giggled, then jumped in.
-------------------------------------

Zoey went to the Sanctuary later, to address the Elders. She met Hendrix outside the Council Hall.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." she said.

He frowned. "You're peppier than normal. And why are you all messy?"

He stuck his hand in her messy crop of hair, and pulled out a silver ankle bracelet.

"This is Hanson's ankle bracelet. How did something on his foot end up in your hair?"

She opened her mouth, but no words came, so she shut it.

"Either he kicked you in the head," he said. "Or you guys shared "the fruits of love" in somewhere unsanitary."

She began to stutter, then shut her mouth, grabbed the ankle bracelet and pushed open the doors.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Zoey entered the room and adressed the Elders. She saw her Aunt, Morwenna Crow, smirk at her.
  She told them about her encounter with Ahora Stemms and that Lady Bellum should be trusted (she didn't need to tell them about the symbols on her wrist. It was all everyone was talking about!).
   Speaking of the symbols, there were several rumours going about them. One was how she had did them herself, or Hendrix thought she was weak and broke magic laws by using Necromancer magic to make her strong.
  The Elders were excused to have a secret meeting at Christ Church in Town, so Hendrix, Zoey and Lady Bellum went to visit China Sorrows. They were welcomed with open arms.
  "How are the tatoos working?" she asked Zoey. "I have learned a new one. Amateur Telepathy. Would you like it?"
  Zoey said that she would get it later, and they told her about Tucker Ferris. China frowned and sat back in her chair. Lady Bellum told her about the soloution to the symbols.
  "I agree, the way to contain it is very hard," China stated. "It will push you to your limits and it will take a long time to master. You may keep the symbols, but they will absorb you. You will become a negative person, and you will feel an urge to kill."
  "What is the soloution?" asked Zoey.
"It is called the way of souls. You are too young to start now, and I'm afraid that is all I can tell you."
  There was a noise outside in the hall.
"Excuse me." China said, and Hendrix followed, leaving Zoey and Lady Bellum alone.
After an uncomfortable silence, Bellum said: "He loves you, that vampire boy."
  Zoey flickered a smile. "I know." she said simply.
"He will make a big sacrifice for you," Bellum continued."even if you don't realise at first. And, although this sacrifice will tear him apart, it is really what he wants, deep down."
   Before Zoey could think about the prophecy, Hendrix and China ran back.
"We must leave, now!" Hendrix exclaimed. "Serpine has sent Cleavers after us."
  "But there is a problem." China said calmly. "The only way out is the door."
  Zoey once again had a plan, just as the Cleavers turned the corner.
"Everyone grab onto me!" she ordered. "NOW!"
They obeyed, and they sank through the floor to the very bottom floor.
  Zoey was extremely weak. She would have passed out, if not for China. She took a vial of green gems and propped one in Zoey's mouth.
"You shall regain your strength in a minute or two." she said.
"This is where I must leave you."  said Lady Bellum as they ran from the building. "I would stay, but fate is twisted. If I stay, we shall all be captured. Our paths will cross before your mission is over. And when it is, one of you will be dead!"
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As Bellum disappeared into the evening sun, Hendrix, Zoey and China were rocked by this devastating blow.

"China" Hendrix said sweetly. "This is not your fight. You should return to the Sanctuary until this-"

"Hendrix!" she screamed.

At first, Zoey didn't know what had happened. Black veins crawled up his face and he struggled to breathe. China pulled her away from Hendrix, urging her to run. And when Hendrx' unconsious body fell to the ground, the snarling Ahora Stemms was behind him.

Ahora didn't bother running. She had Hendrix, and she knew that they would get their best agents to find him. And while everyone else was distracted with Hendrix, she would get Skulduggery Pleasant.

Zoey and China finally stopped at a newsagent about 5 blocks away from China's apartment, gasping for breath. Before either could say a word, China's phone rang. She stepped away to talk to the caller.
  When she returned, her face was grim.

"Serpine has taken the Sceptre of the Ancients. The Elders are dead, and he's coming for Skulduggery Pleasant."

Zoey and China returned to the Sanctuary, and informed everyone of Hendrix' capture. They said that they were too busy with Serpine to worry about it.

"How can you say that?!" Zoey objected.

"Hendrix Lyle knew the risks of his job. We would send in a team, but everyone is busy with killing Serpine, that we have no qualified agents.

"Fine." Zoey said. "But I have one request. Those boys over there." she pointed at the 2 boys who had seen her destroy the fireball. "Until this crisis is over, I am in charge of these boys."

The make-do council did not object. She went to them, knelt down so she was face to face with them, and said: "Hello, boys. I have a job for you."

Zoey told the boys of her wish to rescue Hendrix. They weren't of age, but they were the wittiest boys she had seen. One would not take his eyes off her.

"Ned!" the other said, nudging him. "Stop staring at her!"

She grinned.

After she explained the dangers, Takeru (she learned that was his name) was on board, but the other wasn't so sure. She cupped his face in her hands and gave him a peck on his cheek, and he jumped up. "When do we leave?!" he exclaimed.

She couldn't think of where Ahora would take Hendrix, so she decided to just follow her gut, and go to Bana Beach where she had first ambushed her.

When she was leaving she saw a girl with black hair and a grey trenchcoat and a woman with golden hair and a long sword go through the streets. Later, what looked like a white cleaver followed them. She took no notice of them.

When they arrived at Bana Beach, it was almost 2 o'clock in the morning. She looked near the bush where she spotted Ahora, and deep inside was a hatch. She opened it.

"You don't have to do this," she said. "You could go back to Dublin, to the Sanctuary (little did she know that if they had returned, they would probably had died). She jumped down, letting the boys wonder whether to stay or go.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Before the boys could react, Zoey shut the hatch and locked it. She felt sorry for them. They were some of the youngest in the Sanctuary, and incase it was attacked, she didn't want them to be there.

"Ned," said Takeru. "Should we do what she said, or should we find a way in?" (Mommy Guy, you decide!)

Zoey travelled through the narrow tunnel. About 20 minutes later, she realised it was becoming harder to breathe, aswell as getting colder. She took out a small red velvet case and opened it. She stuck her arm in, and pulled out a heavy grey jacket and draped it over her shoulders (It was a charmed case)! However, she realised too late that the tunnel was sloping downwards!

She fell down the shute and the charmed case fell from her grasp and the coat slipped from her shoulders. When she hit the bottom and her vision cleared, she saw she was in some sort of abandoned factory. The walls were rotting brown, and it was about 3 stories high, the only way up or down clearly only possible by a broken elevator. Shafts of light came trough the boarded windows. It was day.

Ahora Stemms jumped down from the elevator shaft about 100 metres away. She walked slowly towards Zoey who ran swiftly to the left behind a huge pile of boxes.
  Zoey climbed the pile of boxes which was about ten metres high. She looked at the shaft and saw Hendrix, bound and gagged, inside! There was a chain about half-way between Zoey and the shaft. She did the only thing she could think of. She pushed the air, and jumped.

Her hand wound around the chain. She pushed the air and flung herself at the shaft, and her fingers curled on the top. Then she felt a sharp pain in her leg. Ahora had thrown a knife in her leg.
   Zoey felt her tatoos go numb. Stupid Necromancer Magic, she thought. She took out the knife and winced, then jammed it in the lock. Hendrix fell out of the shaft and used the air to soften the landing. Zoey's powers were drained, and she screamed as she hit the floor.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

(lol look at the subject)
Nediso looked at Takeru.
"Takeru," he said, "do you even need to ask that?"
Takeru smiled, the grabbed a stick.
"Let's get digging," he said.
  Their hole was quite deep now, and suddenly a stick shot through the dirt.
"Wooah!" Screamed Takeru, as he fell into the hole and slid down some sort of passage.
"Uh, don't worry," Ned called, "I'm coming!" Then he jumped in after him.
  Takeru hit the ground hard, getting to nis feet just before Ned hit the ground too.
He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings. Not when some woman in a jumpsuit was glaring at Zoey, who was flat on the ground infront of a very confused looking tall man in sunglasses that reminded Takeru of The Matrix.
Ahora turned to look at the boys, but all she got was a glance and a large shadow in the face.
"Ned!" Takeru called. "Go get Zoey and … er, him!"
Ned nodded and ran to Zoey.
Takeru ran for the way the came. He pushed at the air and flung up into the tunnel.
Using the air, he got to the hole him and Ned had made.
He got out and ran to a small cottage. He rapped on the door.
A plump woman wearing a glittery black dress came out.
"Yes, dear?" She asked.
"Do you have some rope?!"
"Hmmm… rope… let's see."
She disappeared into the house, and Takeru noticed her sewn-on wings.
Wierdo, he thought.
She came back with a stretch of rope.
"Thanks." Takeru said quicky, grabbing the rope and running down the hole.
He heard Ned's voice ring through the hole.
 "TAKERU!! SHE'S GETTING UP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?"
He threw the rope down the tunnel.
"Grab it!" He screamed.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Ahora got up, cursed, and rubbed her face.

"That is the last time someone who hasn't started puberty will throw shadows at me!"

"Started?" asked Nediso. "Dude, I'm 14, I'm, like, halfway there."

"I don't give a gut of Charna, dude!" she snarled, mocking his urban lingo. Shadows erupted from her fingertips and they shot towards him. Nediso tried to climb the rope, but the shadows grabbed him and pulled him down. Ahora bent over him and twirled a long shadow and tightened it around his neck.

At this point, Zoey had enough strength to sit up. She watched in horror, to weak to do anything.

"Say goodbye." Ahora whispered sweetly.

"You first, slut-bitch-whore." croaked Nediso.

Zoey was shaking with rage. She gritted her teeth. And then, the gauntlet containing the symbols flew off.

Shadows erupted from the symbols like snakes and twisted around Ahora's torso, and she was torn off Nediso, who gasped for breath. Takeru slid down the tunnel, followed closely by Lady Bellum. Bellum talked into her phone, beckoning someone.

Shadows curled around Zoey, lifting her into the air, taking Ahora with her. She brought her up to the top floor. Then she noticed a shadow around the unconscious Hendrix' leg. Ahora was taking him with her!

The 3 landed on the floor, when Ahora launched herself at Zoey. But then, Ahora screamed. Hendrix was awake, and had thrown a fireball at her back!

Ahora, with only moments to live, stuck her hand in her boot, and brought out a long dagger. She whirled around and plunged it in Hendrix' chest! Hendrix gasped, and while Ahora was distracted by her supposed victory, he grabbed her by the neck, and Zoey screamed as he flung himself and Ahora  over the railing.

Zoey heard a loud thud. She was to scared to look. Then, someone held her hand. Hanson! That must be who Bellum had called.

"I'll look if you will." he whispered.

They walked to the railing. Ahora and Hendrix were lying beside each other, while Bellum, Takeru and Nediso crowded around them. Ahora was gasping. Blood trickled from her mouth. And then she laid still.

Hendrix' chest was slowly moving up and down. Bellum saw Zoey and Hanson. She blew a kiss of pink powder, which floated around them, and next thing they knew, they were on the bottom floor.

"Ms. Sorrows has called me." said Bellum. "Serpine is dead, and the book of names is fine."

Zoey couldn't move her eyes from Hendrix. She didn't cry. That would come later. Bellum looked down at him.

"It is fatal." Bellum said. "Kenspeckle Grouse would not be able to restore him. There is only one person who can save him."

"When she raised her head, her eyes were sad.

"Doctor Nye."

The 6 of them went out of the factory onto a green hill in the glorious sunlight. Doctor Nye arrived in the headless man's carrage.

Nediso kept glaring at Hanson, who hadn't let go of Zoey since he arrived. "I can take him." he muttered.

As Nye came nearer, Bellum lead the boys away. "I don't want you seeing this," she said. "You don't have to be a psychic to know what Nye will say."

Zoey explained their situation.

"Why, I'd be delighted to help!" he said. No one believed him. "For a price." he snarled.

"What price?" asked Hanson. Nye's head shot towards him. "Vampire." said Nye. "Young, too. Athletic build. Good, physically and emotionally. I could use you as a test subject."
he moved his face so it was inches from Zoey's. "Give me your little muscle buddy, and I'll save your friend."

Zoey almost laughed out loud. There was no way that-

"I'll do it." Hanson croaked.

"WHAT?!" Zoey blurted out.

"It's the only way your friend will live." Nye said. "Once I have healed your friend and finshed my fun with your little boyfriend, I shall set them free."

Zoey didn't know what to say. Hanson gave her a little hug, and picked up Hendrix. He followed Nye to the carrage. He looked back at Zoey.

"I'll be back." he said. Then he got in the carrage and they drove away.

It had all happened so fast. Hendrix. Hanson. Gone, possibly forever. She sunk to her knees. Bellum walked over and cuddled her, as she bawled her eyes out silently, at the dawn of a new day with no one to share it with.

END OF BOOK ONE

NEXT TIME: PLAYING WITH FIRE
1234 ... 7