Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

12345 ... 7

Skulduggery Pleasant RPG (Book 2)

Bertha Sniggle
BOOK TWO

Zoey Sentry sat on the sand and looked out onto the moonlit sea. Almost a year had passed since her mentor, Hendrix Lyle, had been taken by Doctor Nye to stay alive and heal from an injury given by the evil Necromancer, Ahora Stemms. Matters were made worse when Nye agreed to help him only if Zoey's boyfriend, Hanson Boulevard, a vampire, came with him for experiments. It had been a long time, and she had lost hope. Nye had gone back on his promise.

Her phone chimed. She was needed at the Sanctuary. She had a new partner, Shelby Sherawat. Zoey had passed her Surge, choosing Elemental Magic to study. Her Necromancer Symbols hadn't  bothered her since Ahora died (Supposedly. When they went to collect her body, she was gone!).

Her phone chimed again. She ignored it. It chimed 3 more times. 2 calls. On the third call, she cracked.

"What?" she moaned into the phone.

"It's Shelby. Hendrix and Hanson are back."

Shelby Sherawat had a stupid name, but everyone thought she was gorgeous. Long brown hair with tight fringe, sparkly eyes, full lips. She was perfect in every single way.

Except with fellow drivers.

"Get off the f*cking road, you motherf*cker!!!" she screamed at a nearby car, bashing the horn.

"Shelby!" moaned Zoey. "Don't break another horn!"

They arrived at the Sanctuary in Shelby's silver mercedes. Shelby had style. She was never seen without her leather jacket, black tank top and combo pants or hiking boots.

They rushed into the new Sanctuary, where a crowd of people had gathered in the main corridor. They parted so Zoey could see.

Hanson Boulevard. Still gorgeous, but far from health. His frame was horribly skinny, and he had an ashy blonde beard. He had dark eyes with heavy bags, and he was wearing the same white Rolling Stones T-Shirt and Jeans he wore when Nye took him, much too big for him now.

Zoey began to walk slowly towards him, but Kenspeckle Grouse stopped her.

"This boy is hours from Death's door." he explained. "As is Hendrix. I have special machines that will get them back to health, but if he sees you, he will get excited, and his frail heart may stop."

Zoey nodded, and hid behind a corner while Hanson was taken to Dr. Grouse's clinic.

She waited outside the clinic. An hour passed. Two. Twelve. A day. Shelby tried to get her to eat something, but she was too nervous. Eventually, she sneaked a peak.

A dozen doctors rushed around the room as Hendrix and Hanson lay on a table each, covered only by a strip of cloth. Numerous wires and tubes stuck in them. Every few hours, she stuck her head in. They were regaining colour. Become more bulky. Flexing their fingers. Eventually, they were taken to another room, and an hour later she was allowed see them.

Hendrix was sleeping, while Hanson looked out at the blazing sun. He was wearing a hospital robe, and his beard was gone. His head turned towards her.

"Hey, babe." he wheezed. "What I miss?"

She flung herself in his arms and weeped with joy. She looked in his eyes. They seemed darker than last time she saw him.

Hanson told of his and Hendrix' experimentation and eventual escape.

"At first, I didn't know what he wanted with me." he explained. "He healed Hendrix, gave him a drug and he stayed asleep for months while he did tests on me. Then he finshed what he was doing, and I knew he would just keep Hendrix for spare parts, while he tried to do to other vampires what he did to me."

Zoey frowned. "What did he do?" she asked.

He looked in her eyes. "He removed my vampire blood. I am human."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Jedhead
This post was updated on .
Names. Given: Charles Michael. Chosen : Serpentor Eckhart.

Age: Actual: 156 AOL: 35

http://www.hollywoodgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Hugh-Jackman.jpg

Magic: Necromancer

Info: Charles grew up in Dunboyne. His parents abandoned him when he was 12 and he grew up travelling around Ireland. People kept trying to recruit him into evil gangs. They thought he was dumb, well, the dead are quite smarter than you would think.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Jedhead
This post was updated on .
If you wanna have a good christamas, dont run into a pack of zombies.
Serpentor was just walking down O'Connells Street. Raining snow as white as a unicorn. He was walking through thick and heavy snow. He looked around at the happy family's in there warm houses. He was wearing raggy clothes, tattered and ripped jeans and shaggy black hair. He knew about his secret power. He was a shadow bender, otherwise known as Necromancers. He carried his powers in his Necklace. It had a metal skull on it. He first found out about his powers when he was 7. His parents abandoned him because he was attracting alot of monsters. He grew up alone, cold and out on the streets.

Anyway he was just walking past the Spire when he heard a rustle around the corner. A thought accured to him that he was used to: He wasnt alone. He carefully looked around him and started to fill his hands with shadows. He heard a groaning sound and a breaking of glass. The he smealt it. A horrible oder, and he knew it well, because he worked along with it: Death. All around him, Zombies were ganging around him. He thaught he would be able to reason with them. He ussualy could. But these zombies were wild, they had obviously  eaten an entire human, or alot of humans. They had ragged clothes and dried blood all over them. They had half there heads cleaved off. Some of there brains were gone. Older and more ancient Necromancy had probably kept them alive. Serpentor had no time to run, he was cornered. He thougt about his chances, About 12 zombies against 1 person. He's faced worst.

He threw a fistfull of shadows at one zombies leg. It fell to the ground, but that didnt stop it, it dragged him self across the ground. Serpentor made a huge sphere of shadows and smashed it body in half, then sharpened his shadow and gashed it threw it head. It was dead. 11 more. They were almost on top of him. One of the zombies lashed out at him. Serpentor brought up a shadow wall. He drew it down and the zombie was on the ground but it wasnt done. It got up and walked towards him. He made a hammer out of shadows and made a crater in the ground. He made a shadow hand, picked up a rock and threw it at the zombie. It cleared the zombies head right off. He turned and faced two zombies. A boy and a woman. He sharpened a shadow and cleard it through the womans body, then wrapped it around its chest and threw it at the Spire, then cut its head off. The boy was quicker, it dodged the first attack and rolled out of the way of the slash. He had a idea. He threw a shadow at it, and reluctenaly dodged it, then behind it, turned it into a wall and brought it back fast it collided with the zombie in the back and pulled it into a building wall. Luckily it was vacant. He wouldnt be able to defeat them all. So he had another idea, utterly crazy, but it might work. He used a huge shadow and wrapped it around the spire, with all his strenght, he picked it up and waited for the right moment. All the zombies got into a circle group then dropped the spire on them. There was a shower of blood and organs. He brought up a shadow shield, it only partly blocked it. Some got on his coat. "Great" he thought another monsters blood, now he had: werewolf, vampire, manticore, his own, and zombies. Just a perfectly normal X-Mas, battling with zombies. He looked up and saw the north star.
"Merry Christmas" he said to himself quietly as the shadows scattered around him, swirled around him to make a cucoon, then he was gone.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
@Jedhead: Alright, you finally joined!
-------------------------------------

The news that Hanson was human was a shock, but a good one in Zoey's opinion. He still had vampirc qualities, like speed and strength, but he didn't turn into a monster at night or kill people. Ever since he escaped from Nye's, he hadn't let go of a set of rosary beads (even though he was originally an atheist).

Hendrix woke up a few hours after Hanson did.

"Dear God." he said. "I feel as bad as Bellum looks!"

He turned to Zoey.

"You miss me?" he asked.

"Didn't even know you were gone." she laughed.

They were discharged from the hospital the next day, and Shelby greeted them.

"There's someone who wants to see you." she said, and they drove to Bana Beach.
-------------------------------------

Lady Bellum was the same as before. Black dress, wings, blonde hair, small eyes, huge lips. Her cottage was the same, too. She originally hated it, but the alone time had grown on her.

"What do you need us for?" Hendrix asked.

"I have gotten strange feelings lately." she explained. "But I shall get to that in a minute. I see your prophecy has come, Ms. Sentry."

The Prophecy! The day before Hendrix and Hanson were taken, Bellum told Zoey Hanson would make a great sacrifice, and it would be painful, but it is what he wanted deep down.

"And I am glad to see you two back," she continued. "But another time of evil is nearly upon us. I fear for my safety, and this planet's. I cannot forsee these events on a hunch with my standalone power. Ms. Sherawat, I wish for your car, and you, Zoey, Hendrix and Hanson to escort me to meet with Nox Tarintino.

"Who's that?" Zoey asked.

Bellum turned to her.

"I once told you I was Eve, daughter of the Universe. Well, didn't you ever stop to wonder what happened to Adam?"

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
The five of them drove back to Dublin, and Zoey recruited her friend, Percy Serpentio, an Elemental with jet black spiky hair and a big smile, to escort Bellum to Nox Tarintino.

Unlike in the Garden of Eden religious story, the real Adam and Eve were siblings. Bellum also told Zoey that Eden wasn't a lush green garden, but a brown, dirty, prehistoric warzone. Good day for Christians.

They drove to a large and filthy apartment block on a council estate, and went around back to an old shack, where Nox answered.

Nox was a man that looked in his early 60's, but still rather fit. He had silver hair and a wrinkly  complesion. He wore a faded blue T-shirt and sweat pants stained with oil.

"Brother!" Bellum exclaimed. She went in for a hug, but he didn't budge.

"I knew you were coming." he said. "Come in.

The shack was dirty but surprisingly roomy. There was a long black couch and armchair riddled with holes, and a metal stool. There were scented candles all around the place, and you could almost see the scent in the air. The walls were covered by dozens of identical carpets. Cream in the center, and red and green rings around the edges. Who would've thought Bellum was the normal one?

Your suspicions are correct." Nox told Bellum as we all sat down. "He is back, and is looking for the Grotesqury."

"Who is?" asked Zoey.

But she couldn't answer because, they all fell to the floor.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Here are pictures of the secondary characters:

Lady Bellum

Shelby Sherawat

Hanson Boulevard

Percy Serpentio <nabble_img src="Callan-McAuliffe.jpg" border="0"/

Nox Tarintino <nabble_img src="clint-eastwood.jpg" border="0"/>

Leigh Haundra

Zoey, Hendrix, Hanson, Shelby and Percy woke up in Nox's shack. Their heads were pounding with pain. Then they realised Bellum and Nox were gone.

"Alright!" Zoey cracked. "Now Bellum and Nox are gone! Tell me who this guy is and what the grotesquery is!"

"Baron Vengeous," Hendrix explained. "Was one of Melvolont's 3 generals, who has now returned, and he is looking for the grotesquery, which can bring back the faceless ones. Now shut up, my head hurts."

The Sanctuary was not happy that Bellum and Nox had been kidnapped by Vengeous. Once again, Skulduggery was busy with stopping him from obtaining the Grotesquery and Lord Vile's Armour, and was too busy to worry about his kidnap victims.

However, Percy worked in the locations offices at the Sanctuary.

"I shouldn't know this," he said. "But I was snooping around, and there is a rumour going that he's hiding out in Clear Water Hospital. The Dialblerie kidnapped a load of kid Necromancers a few years back. We busted them about 3 years ago, but all the children were grown up or dead. Only one escaped in this time."

He handed Hendrix a file. "Her name is Leigh Haundra."

"Thank you, Percy." Hendrix said. He and Zoey left the office. "Why can't you date that one?" he asked.

"Are you saying you don't like Hanson?" she said.

"Well, I like him alot more than the other one."

Leigh Haundra was a freelance assassin for the Necromancers, and was only 13 years old. She agreed to make a statement for the Sanctuary. On one condition.

"I want amnesty." she said in the questioning room. "Any crimes I've comitted, any people I've killed, I don't go to jail."

Reluctantly, Hendrix agreed. Leigh told of how she was kidnapped in the middle of the night, taken to Clearwater, her training and eventual escape. And who did it to her.

"Tucker Ferris was in charge of the whole thing." Zoey and Hendrix had heard of Ms. Ferris last year.

Hendrix and Zoey got permission from the Elders to recruit a team to investagate Clearwater. But Leigh wasn't done yet.

"I want in." she said. "I want revenge on Tucker Ferris. I want to see her die."

Hendrix and Zoey began recruiting the next day. Hanson and Shelby agreed to join, as did Percy. They also got a man called Rigg Lesbin, a Teleporter, Rebecca Hyde, a young Adept Medic, Nixon Cocoon, a giant, Kylie Nile, a vampire, and Voodoo Willis, a warlock.

Rigg Lesbin was a tall man with cropped brown hair. Rebecca was a newly-recruited medic, who had the power to go through earth (like an accomplice of Vengeous who had recently been identified: Billy-Ray Sanguine) with long black pigtails. Nixon was about 6 metres tall with a huge black beard that covered the majority of his face. Kylie had golden blonde curls and pale, porcelain skin. Voodoo was a woman with spiky blonde hair 30 centimetres tall with teeth spikier than a vampire.

Little did they know not everyone would survive.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
@Mommy Guy: You better hurry up and post! I'm almost near the end of my Book 2 Story!
-------------------------------------

3 days of working, research and alot of teleporting on Rigg's behalf, they discovered The Dialberie were holding a special event in Town that night to celebrate the return of The Faceless Ones.
  Since Zoey was and Leigh were the only ones with Necromancer abilities, they were chosen to crash the event. It was after hours at St. Stephen's Green. They searched around until they were greeted by the host.

Tucker Ferris was a girl that looked in her mid-twenties, with flawless skin and straight red hair.

"Well, hello, Ms. Sentry. Leigh. I was wondering when you would show."

"Give it up, Ferris." said Leigh. "You're surrounded by Sanctuary Agents."

"Oh, please!" Tucker laughed. "Those people couldn't arrest their handcuffs! Well, it was nice meeting you, Zoey. Say hi to your beef-head boyfriend for me."

She didn't know whether it was her calling Hendrix a bad Agent or Hanson stupid, but Ziey cracked. She through herself at Tucker, while Leigh kept the other Necromancers at bay with a series of sharp shadows.

Tucker launched Zoey through a window, and she crashed through into another shop on Grafton Street: 3D Games. Tucker stepped in, and Zoey used air to fling her into a shelf of GameCube games. Tucker scrambled to her feet and rammed into a glass case full of consoles.

As Tucker was weak, Zoey saw an N64 and made a mental note to get it for Takeru's birthday. Tucker grabbed Zoey, and they shadow walked onto the bridge a while away.

The 2 punched at each other. They eventually flung themselves into another shop: Forbidden Planet. They both flew head-long into a manga bookcase. While Tucker was dazed, Zoey started whacking her with a copy of Fushugi Yuki. Tucker was really angry now. She pushed shadows at Zoey with all her might, and Zoey flew out the window. A couple metres away from her landing space, she saw Shelby's mercedes.

And then it blew up.
-------------------------------------

Zoey screamed Shelby's name as the car erupted in flames. A moment later, Shelby's burning corpse fell out of the car.

Well, what Zoey thought was a corpse.

The burning body crawled away from the car and collapsed about 2 metres away from Zoey.

Then the fire extinguished, and Shelby was lying there, coughing, wuth a few odd burns, but very much alive.

"Shelby?" Zoey said, still in shock.

"Yeah." wheezed Shelby. "It's me. I managed to use my fire powers to cover myself in fire, to not get killed by fire. Some whacky sh*t, eh?"

She looked back to the car. "Kylie wasn't so lucky."

Zoey saw the vampire woman's burning body in the passanger seat. They had just started their mission, and one was dead.

You didn't need to be a genius to figure out Tucker had rigged the cars to blow up. When they searched, she and the Dialblire had fled. Their other teammates were fine, but they decided to ditch the cars.

When walking back to the Sanctuary, Hendrix got a call.

"It's Vengeous." he explained after he hung up. "He's got an army of zombies. He got The Grotesqury and Vile's Armour, plus he's kidnapped China Sorrows."

The team knew that their next stop would have to be Clearwater, but thought they should stop by the Sanctuary first. But, a few blocks from the Sanctuary, they were stopped by a lone figure in the centre of an otherwise empty road.

Same light brown skin, same tight red dress, same black ponytail, same hunting boots. Her eyes were vacant, and her pupils grey. Her nostrils were covered by an extra layer of skin, and her mouth was stitched closed. She held two long swords with black air swirling around them. The woman moved forward like a malfunctioning robot, and stopped a few metres short of the team. This woman had been risen from the dead, and turned into a puppet.

It was Ahora Stemms.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Bertha Sniggle
Unbelievable. First Tucker tries to blow up the team; then she releases a risen Ahora, that has been brainwashed and operated on, to kill them. Very orginised.
   Puppet Ahora swung one of her swords at Hendrix, who jumped backwards, hitting into Percy, and they toppled over. She jabbed the next sword at Rebecca, and it slashed her across the arm. She wailed with pain.

"Everbody!" Shelby yelled. "Out of the way!"

Shelby fired a stream of fire, which hit Puppet Ahora in the shoulder. Then Shelby thrust one of her swords out of her grip with air, and caught it. She swung it at her, but Puppet Ahora swiftly dodged. She swung her sword at Shelby's feet, slashing open her ankles and knocking her off her feet. Zoey reconized the sword as a Necromancer one that temporarily numbs your magic powers.
   Puppet Ahora raised Shelby in the air by her throat. Zoey tried to aid her, but Puppet Ahora kept them back with a shield of shadows. She brought up her remaining sword and drove it through Shelby's stomach.
  Before Zoey could react, the shadows came towards the team, and knocked them down, and they couldn't get up. They had been drugged. Then a figure stepped out, with an army of zombies. Doctor Nye!

"Good." he said. "She isn't too damged. I can use her. Get the others in the van.

Zoey felt herself being lifted, and she and the others were taken into the back of a van. A few minutes later, she fell asleep.
-------------------------------------

When Zoey woke up, she was wearing a white robe in a room with steel walls. She was lying on a hard bed, and she couldn't move. Her head was clouded, and she couldn't think. Later, Doctor Nye came in. He smiled.

"Now, you shall become my creature."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

@Mommy Guy and Jedhead: You guys better hurry, I'm on fire!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Wha- what creature?" Zoey croaked. It hurt to talk.

"Like Ms. Stemms, and what will happen to all your other friends. I'm sure you are familiar with Tucker Ferris, and what she did to those little Necromancer children years ago. Well, now she wishes to do it again, and she and I have a deal. She gets the children... and I turn them into my puppets. Puppets that do my every bidding. And YOU shall be my prized creation."

He took out a scapel. "First, stop your heart. Then I sew your mouth and nostrils. Then I fill your blood stream with Nerofidrinite, a new invention of mine, which I couldn't of gotten without Lady Bellum and Master Nox."

Now Zoey understood. Why they only took Bellum and Nox. There must be something magical in their systems. And now, Zoey and all her friends were to be his minions. Like Ahora. And poor Shelby.

Zoey's thoughts cleared. While Nye took out some special machine, feeling returned to her arms and legs. Bellum, you old witch, she thought. She must have resisted the magical essence from whatever Nye took from her! With difficulty, she rose from the table and wrapped her hands around his crusty throat and began strangling him.

Nye tried to knock her off with a headbutt, but luckily feeling hadn't returned to Zoey's head. She bashed his face of the steel wall until he slid down to the ground, unconsious. She took an old-fashioned key and a scapel from his table, then ran to the door, jammed the key in and twisted sharply to the right. The door swung open on her touch, and she stormed out (but not before locking the door behind her).

Zoey emerged in a white corridor. She ran to the window, and reconised where she was: Clearwater Hospital. She searched around until she came to an information desk. In a box, she found all of her things: Her clothes, phone (and Hanson's silver anklet). She found all of the team's stuff too. She picked up the box, and went around the corridor, opening the cell doors with her key.
   She handed the team all of their clothes, and just as they finshed changing, an alarm sounded.

The Battle of Clearwater had begun.

Hendrix knew that Tucker's minions would be on them in minutes, but they had all been injected with the Necromacer magic which disables your powers. Zoey scrambled in her pockets for her phone and called the first person she could think of: Takeru Negro.

"Hello?" she said into the speaker. "Takeru?"

"Zoey----at yo---?" Damn! she thought! No signal!

"Takeru, listen. Me and Hendrix and a bunch of others are trapped at Clearwater, and we need your help , we think that Vengeous and the Grotesquery are here!"

"Grotes----? Bu--- e lost conta--- th Skuldugger------- and he was resear--- Clearwa---. I-- on my way----,!"

It lost the signal.

"I think he said he's coming. I'm not sure." she told the others.

Then Hanson had and idea.

He peeled off his shirt (while Zoey tried hard not to salavate) and rubbed it over his face and arms. He handed it to Hendrix.

"Rub this on your skin." he ordered.

"Hanson," he said. "That's disgusting."

"Vengeous has zombies, and they have great senses of smell. So we have to get our scent away from us."

Reluctantly, everyone did as he said. He got another shirt from a room and put that on, then ran to the stairway and dropped the shirt with everyone's scent on it on the bottom floor.

"Now what?" asked Zoey.

"We take care of Ms. Ferris." answered Hendrix.

They scanned the rooms for any signs of Tucker. Hendrix headed the group, the rest in the middle, with Zoey and Hanson bringing up the rear. They decided to search the operating room, and sure enough, she was there.

The operating room looked normal enough, not counting a long white chamber at the back of the room. Apart from a nurse beside the chamber, Tucker was alone. Since not many people could fit in the small space, Only Hensrix and Zoey entered.

"Good," said Tucker, in her sly voice. "I was waiting for you. Dalia." she turned to the nurse. "Bring them in."

The nurse, Dalia, walked to the other side of the room and pushed open a second door. Bellum and Nox walked out. They looked tired, but otherwise ok.

"Take out the prototype." Tucker ordered.

Dalia obeyed, and she pulled open the chamber door, and Shelby Sherawat stepped out.

Shelby looked the same, but her eyes weren't focused, and there was a metal thing stuck in the back of her head, with wires curling around to the side of her face. She wielded the 2 Necromancer swords.

Zoey felt her powers slowly returning. She released the shadows from the symbols on her wrist, which had been dormant for a year. They curled around Shelby's face, but she slashed them with her sword, and they disintigrated.

While Tucker was marvelling her creation, Hendrix pounced on her, and they tumbled to the ground. Shelby looked at her master, and while she was distracted, Zoey jumped on her back, curled her fingers around the metal device on her head, and yanked it off.

There was an agonizing scream. The team members outside the door rushed into the doorway to see what happened. And then Shelby raised her arms, and the room erupted in an explosion of the beast within her.

NOTE: I'd say next chapter will be my last, and since you other guys haven't really posted in Book 2, once I'm done, I'll give ya a couple days to catch up :P

Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
@Mommy Guy and Jedhead: See message at the bottom once finshed reading.
-------------------------------------
Zoey woke up in the destroyed Operating Room. She looked around. No sign of Tucker. Then she looked at the open window. That bitch, she thought.
   Shelby was unconsious, with a wound to the head where the device had been yanked off. Hendrix was ok aswell. Then she opened the door to the hall where the team was.

The entire wall had caved in. She summoned a woozy Hendrix and they shifted as much as she could. All were dead. Rigg, the teleporter, had teleported himself, Hanson, Percy, Leigh and Rebecca to the other side of the corridor, but that's all he could get. Blood soaked through Rebecca's shirt, and Zoey instantly knew she was wounded. A large splinter of plaster had jammed into her hip, but she would be ok.

Dalia, the nurse, was trapped under the table. Hendrix pulled off her surgery cap, and saw some device stuck on her head, which Hendrix identified as a mind control device.

Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain had stopped Vengeous and Grotesqury (although it let out a hell of a scream). The survivors didn't want to stick around, so Hendrix, Zoey, Hanson, Shelby, Percy, Leigh, Rigg, Rebecca, Bellum, Nox and Dalia left the buliding, not knowing this was merely a starter for things to come.

After Hendrix brought Shelby to Kenspeckle (where she had been put in a coma), Hendrix watched Hanson and Zoey on the beach. He was far away. They couldn't see him.
  Hanson had told him. He saw him take out the ring. Give it too her. Ask. Her reply. their hug.

Hanson had asked her to marry him.

He shouldn't have been there, but he wanted to suck in every major event, firsthand. He didn't tell Zoey. He couldn't.

The knife Ahora stabbed him with had a curse, which Doctor Nye didn't heal. Hendrix was dying, and no one knew.

He walked away, finding it unbearable to think of when he will have to truly say goodbye.

END OF BOOK TWO (My Story)

NEXT TIME: THE FACELESS ONES

@Mommy Guy and Jeadhead: You guys better hurry and finsh (or start, in Mommy Guy's case) your stories! I'm really craving Book Three. You have till TUESDAY.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
Ok, I really want to start Book Three, and since you guys aren't done, I've found a way around it.
-------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

HEARTBEAT (PART ONE)

Bellum walked over beside Hendrix.

"I know you know," she said. "You can't stop it. I can't stop it. Don't let it swallow what little life you have left."

He turned towards her.

"I have a life." he said flatly.

"Don't lie. This is not a life. It's a routine. Your life has been broken up, and given to the people you've saved. But inside, deep inside. You have feelings. Mostly anger. Rage. Frustration."

She shape shifted into Zoey.

"Lust. But most of all..."

she turned back to normal.

"Revenge. You can't let her go. How you loved her. How you lost her. That woman of your past."

Hendrix' nostrils flared.

"Don't think you know how I feel!" he growled through gritted teeth. She laughed.

"Darling, I've known how you feel since the beginning of time. It's horrible, really. Meeting someone, knowing they are destined for failure."

She gazed at Zoey and Hanson on the beach.

"Those two are in for a horrible time."

He turned to her. "What is going to happen to Zoey?"

"I can't tell you much," she said soothingly. "But I may tell you this. A union, a child, a brother, a sister. All shall lead to the Death Bringer risen, and enter the holy passage."

Then she blew a kiss, and was gone.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
PROLOGUE TO BOOK THREE

Takeru Negro and Nediso Pluvus walked through the deserted street. They had been instructed to guard a Teleporter, after one had been killed.

"Dude!" argued Takeru. "How can you think Adventure of Link is better than Majora?!"

But he never answered, because just then, a sword went through Nediso's stomach.

Nediso fell down, dead. Taker ran, but he tripped, and the sword came down upon him.
-------------------------------------

They searched for ages, and eventually 2 decomposed bodies were found in the Liffey. Their dental records matched. They didn't know how they died, but is was clear that they had suffered.

They held a funeral. And that was the end of Takeru and Nediso.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

3 WEEKS LATER

Zoey Sentry walked down the road towards the Sanctuary. Another Teleporter had been killed.

His name was Rigg Lesbin, and was on the team that invaded Clearwater Hospital the previous year. Zoey's friends, Takeru and Nediso, had also been killed.

A few months ago, Hendrix Lyle, her partner, left his job to work in the Resources Offices in the Sanctuary, which was a big step down. She didn't know why. Zoey had been transferred to a team of people in charge of keeping tabs on the Diablerie. They were called the un-Pleasants (nice pun, right?).

The team consisted of Zoey, Hanson Boulevard, Zoey's fiance Rebecca Hyde (an Adept who also helped at Clearwater), Otis and Blackjack Hogan, and Elsa Wocca.

Zoey entered and walked to her crowded office floor, where they all sat in office cubicles. Zoey greeted them and sat in her cubicle and turned on her computer.

Zoey missed being a detective. She only left her cubicle to go home at night or pick up lunch (and of course the bathroom). She barely ever saw Hendrix, who was quite sick at the moment.

Hanson Boulevard had not changed since joining the Sanctuary. Still rugged with ashy blond hair and a square jaw. Rebecca had cut her hair into a bob, to complement her Asian features. Otis was a man with chocolate coloured hair and arms covered with tatoos. Blackjack was his brother, with milky blond curls and dazzalingly white teeth, and Elsa was a beautiful woman with tan skin and a head of long jet-black hair.

Suddenly, Rebecca's screen lit up.

"Zoey!" she exclaimed. "Batu has been sighted!"

They all piled into the black van and drove. Batu was the Leader of the Diablerie. This was big.

They turned the corner and Hanson, the driver, and Zoey beside him, saw Batu holding a man by his shirt, and he slit the man's throat. "Step on it!" ordered Zoey. "We can't let him get away this time!"

Hanson obeyed, and slammed his feet on the pedal. The car shot forward, but Batu was to fast. He jumped the wall, and he was gone.

The Sanctuary was informed of the death. Almost the entire teleporting population had been wiped out. There was, like, one left, and Skulduggery Pleasant was on the case (that bloody halloween decoration reject is always on the case, Zoey thought angrily!)

"Now," said Thurid Guild, the Grand Mage. "You agents are going to be working your ass of for the next few weeks. Except Saturday." He winked at Zoey.

Zoey smiled. Her and Hanson's wedding was on Saturday.

"Anyway," he said. "Un-Pleasants. Keep your tabs on them. Except Zoey. I have a special case for you. And Mr. Lyle."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

That didn't happen. At all. none of that happened, im doing it again, middle-of-octobers fools, blah. blah. blah.
Anyway... yeah.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Takeru Negro lied on his bed, trying to decide wether to attack the swarm of zombies outside his house or call Nediso Pluvus, his best friend, to do it.
He grunted, then felt around his dresser for his phone.
He sent a text to Nediso;

Hey ned! theres zombies outside. come over nd kill dem now ok? bye

He put the phone down and retracted his hand, just before the phone chimed.
He picked it up and checked the text;

Ok dude rly? zombies? ill be dare soon.

Takeru put phone down. He closed his eyes, drifting back to sleep... and then...
RING!
The phone was ringing. He picked it up, and pulled it to his ear.

"Hello?" He said.
"Hey." Said Nediso's voice.
"Oh, hi Ned!"
"Eh, yeah, dude, could you tell me who this wierdo is? I think he killed all the zombies."
"What? All right, I'll be right there."

Takeru pulled off his pyjamas and pulled on his red basketball T-shirt. He slipped on some jeans and shoved his feet into a pair of converse.
He rushed through the door, closing it quickly behind him to stop the heavy snow from coming in.
Bits of Zombies lay everywhere.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
Dude, you can't just do that! You handed it over to me, I don't give a sh*t about whatever freakin holiday you're on about. You gotta be approved!

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
Did you just do that for the crack, or is it because you couldn't stand to see your creations bite the dust?!?!?!

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

1. im still the admin, and ur no longer a mod. >:O
2. I did it because I decided I wantec to do it again.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
1. Dude, you QUIT and handed it over to ME! Is it that hard to remember to Tuesday?!

2.Then you should have asked, and I would have approved it!

3. If you wanted to be in charge of it again, I would have given you control!
12345 ... 7