Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

1234567

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Let's all just pretend tuesday didn't happen, OK?

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Bertha Sniggle
K then

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Zoey met Hendrix outside the Sanctuary. She said hello, but he didn't reply. Instead, he just got in the car, making her feel stupid. She got in the passenger seat of his BMW, and they started driving.

"So, what are we looking for now?" she asked.

"We have to persuade Doctor Nye to hand over the Isthumus Anchor." Hendrix replied.

Zoey looked confused, so he explained.

"The Isthumus Anchor, along with a teleporter, are needed to open the portal to where the Faceless Ones are."

"And someone is killing all the teleporters." Zoey said. "But do you really think Doctor Nye will be happy to see you, after you escaped his lab a year ago?"

"That's why I'm not going in." he looked at her. "YOU are."

The journey in the carrage was long, boring, and smelt really bad. Having a decapitated driver didn't help either. There were 2 other people in the carrage with her: A teenage boy whimpering and a young woman with a rock-hard expression.

Nye had been given an anomynus tip that Zoey had been in Marley Park, unaccompanied. The carrage was ther quick, and Zoey pretended to put up a fight.

Nye's lab was in an abandoned factory on the outskirts of Dublin. He had converted the employee lounge in to a waiting room of sorts, with peeling blue wall paper, a table missing a leg, 4 chairs and a pile of magazines from the 70's.

The Dullahan led them in, and took the teenager with him. Zoey would have saved him, but she had been warned not to, no matter what the cost. People had to die. And it was killing her inside.

A moment later, Zoey turned to look at the woman who came, but she was not sitting there.

It was Lady Bellum.

Lady Bellum was the daughter of the Universe incarnate, and had more power than any being, but was limited in revealing people's future. She was a plum woman in a sparkling black dress with sewn-on black wings, with dirty blonde hair, huge lips and beady eyes. She had assisted Hendrix and Zoey many times in the past.

"Don't ask questions, little one." Bellum whispered. Zoey was 21, and didn't care to be addressed in such a way."I morphed into that woman to assist you in your journey."

"But I thought you couldn't assist in things like this." Zoey said.

"I cannot assist one side of a war, but I can favor them, and point them in the right direction. Now come. We have only minutes."

Zoey and Bellum ran out of the waiting room into the vast factory. About 100 metres down, Nye was operating on the boy. Bellum knelt down and placed her palm on the floor, and a large crack appeared. It grew in width, and they slid down.

Zoey and Bellum dropped into a short corridor with dirty cream wallpaper and numerous doors.

"This way," Bellum ordered, and they ran down the corrodor.

After several twists and turns, they came to a steel door. Bellum waved her hand to the left, and it flew off it's hinges. Zoey stepped forward to enter the doorway, but Bellum grabbed her left arm, and Zoey felt a burning sensation. She whined. When Bellum removed her hand, Zoey had a thick, red, vertical scar. She looked up to curse Bellum, but she was gone.

Zoey, reluctantly, stepped through the doorway. She was in a dim room with a single lightbulb, and a wooden box. She looked on the box. Nothing. She looked IN the box. Nothing.

She didn't understand. Why would Hendrix and Bellum send her here if there was nothing but a box and a lightbu-

Zoey grinned.

She stepped up on the box and reached up. She grabbed the lightbulb, and she only felt a slight tingle. She twisted it out of the socket, and the light died out.

The Isthumus Anchor was the lightbulb.

Zoey ran out of the room and passed a bunch of cells. She stopped when she saw a familiar face.

In one of the cells, Puppet Ahora Stemms was sleeping.

Ahora Stemms was a Necromancer assassin, who had been sent to eliminate Skulduggery Pleasant for Nefarian Serpine. She failed when she had a run in with Hendrix and Zoey. She was killed in battle with them, but not before she had mortally wounded Hendrix, forcing him to be saved by Doctor Nye. She was later resurrected by Nye as one of "Nye's Puppets", his dead human minions, and killed Zoey's partner, Shelby Sherawat, who later became a puppet.

And Zoey wanted her to suffer.

Zoey gripped a bar of the cell, and her shadow symbols crawled up and snapped the door off. Zoey walked in and threw Puppet Ahora over her shoulder. She pushed down on the scar given to her by Bellum, and she teleported out.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 2 Bertha's Story End

Zoey stood in the church's chambers, looking herself up and down in the mirror. Her hair was loose, her make-up pleasant... and she was wearing her wedding dress.

3 days had passed since Zoey had infultrated Nye's lab and taken the Isthumus Anchor and Puppet Ahora. The Anchor was safe in the Sanctuary, while Puppet Ahora was safe in prison. Now it was Saturday. And she was getting married in 5 minutes.

Hendrix stepped in, and stood by the door.

"You can tell me I look beautiful now." she said.

"No thanks." he said. "I'm not good at that."

"You could say I look pretty."

"No."

"Decent?"

"NO--"

"Ok?!"

"You look like the most beautiful angel in the world. That good enough?"

"It'll do."

He walked over and gave her a small yellow stone on a chain.

"A wedding present."

She looked at it and smiled. She put it around her neck. Then she noticed something.

"What is that thing on your neck?!" she asked, scared.

Hendrix covered the big black vein running up his neck. "It's nothing. A battle scar. Nothing more."

Zoey didn't believe him, but she didn't want to argue on today of all days.

"What type of stone is this?" she asked, looping her arm in his while walking towards the door.

"It's the Isthumus Anchor that was in the lightbulb." he said, and before she could react, he pushed open the doors, the organ started playing, and he walked her down the aisle.

Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 3 Bertha's Story

Bertha Sniggle
Zoey and Hanson got married, tears were shed, and it was all well and good. But once Zoey was in the limo with Hanson and Hendrix, she blew up.

"WHAT THE F*CKIN' HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!" she screeched. "YOU'RE GONNA GET ME FIRED!!!"

"Listen to me," Hendrix said. "We don't have much time. The Sanctuary found out Nye leaves tracers in his puppets. He knows we took Puppet Ahora and the Isthumus Anchor and he's after us. The driver is taking you two to a safe house, and you're not to--"

Hendrix didn't finish, because the car flipped over.

The car flew up in the air on it's back and fell back down to earth with a huge crash.

Zoey's felt her seatbelt rip off, and she fell around like a ragdoll, along with Hanson Hendrix. She crawled out of the wreckage and the shadow of Doctor Nye appeared in front of her.

Nye bent down and grabbed her by her shoulder strap. It flung her across the road, and walked towards her.

It tore the Isthumus Anchor from her neck. "Ha!" it wheezed. "You fell for my decoy! I started that rumor of me having the Anchor, just so I could get my revenge."

"What do you want from me?" she muttered, struggling to speak with her fat lip.

"You?" it spat. "I don't want you!"

It looked at Hendrix helping Hanson out of the car. "I want HIM!"

It sprang on Hendrix and they went tumbling. It took a syringe from it's lab coat and jammed the needle into his neck, and pushed on the plunger.

Zoey was too weak to help. She just lay there, helpless. Nye came back to her. "Ahora Stemms poisoned Hendrix when she stabbed him two years ago. I have accelerated the symptoms. He will be dead in minutes."

It walked away.

Zoey crawled towards Hendrix. Hanson tumbled out of the car.

"Get the driver!" she ordered. He ran around to the front of the wreckage.

Zoey looked over Hendrix, saw him gasping for breath. She scrambled around in his coat until she found his phone, then called a hospital for the driver, then the Sanctuary. A group of Cleavers came and took him, and Zoey and Hanson followed.

Zoey walked into the Medical Ward of the Sanctuary, still in her tattered wedding dress. She had a split lip, a black eye and a broken wrist. Kenspeckle Grouse had fixed her wrist, but she refused to take so much time. Time where he could be healing Hendrix.

Half an hour later, no cure had been found. Zoey went to see him, and Kenspeckle gave them privacy.

She sat down beside him. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

He turned his head to her. His face was pale and his veins were all black. "I couldn't." he moaned.

"Maybe they could find a cure." she said, filled with false hope and tears flowing freely down her face.

He shook his head. "There's no cure. No one can help me."

She took his hand. "Stay with me." she pleaded.

He flickered a smile. "Always."

And in that moment, Hendrix Lyle let out his final word, made his peace with the Gods...

and died.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book 3 Bertha's Story END

Bertha Sniggle
Zoey rested her head on Hanson's shoulder, and cried for 6 hours straight. Once she had stopped, Hanson went to the bathroom, and then she left the Sanctuary.

She looked at the scar Bellum had given her, but it had practically disappeared. So, purely from memory, she retraced her steps.

Half-way there she got a cal. from her younger sister, Marina.

"This isn't a good time." Zoey said. Marina lived with their Aunt, and didn't know about magic.

Once her sister had stopped complaining, she hung up, and ran to Nye's lap. She smashed open the door and barged in.

Nye was about to start operating on an old man. "Ah," it said. "How nice of you to join us."

She punched it in the face, and it went sprawling. "Get out!" she screamed to the old man, and he ran out the door. She elbowed it in the stomach when it tried to get up, then hit it with a back-knuckle across the face. She crouched over it and punched it seventeen times in a row, kneed it in the groin, headbutted it, and smashed the table over it. The shadows erupted from the symbols and wrapped around his neck and bashed it's head off the ground what seemed like millions of times. She left him there, in a puddle of blood, screaming, and she never looked back.

A week later, Zoey went to her Aunt Nadia's house. Nadia was a woman who looked in her mid-twenties, with jet black hair, dark doe eyes and pale skin, and was the twin sister of Morwenna Crow. She said Marina was in her room.

Zoey went up amd found a note on the desk. It said:

"I know what you are. You can do magic! You and Nadia! You never told me! I heard you two talking at the wedding. Well, I've found a man. His name is Craven, and he's going to help me learn magic.

I have no sister.

P.S. My name is not Marina Claire Dunham. My name...

is Melancholia St. Clair."

END OF BOOK THREE

NEXT: DARK DAYS

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

Our Lady's
Re-writing for write-a-book!

Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

This post was updated on .
Name: Given: Unknown Chosen: Riku Matsuro

Pic:

Lil' Bio: His parents were asian but he was blrn in america. His hair is naturally spiky and red.

BOOK FOUR

Takeru Negro and Nediso Pluvus sat on Takeru's bed in his room playing Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64 Zoey had got him for his birthday last week.
"Dude," Said Nediso. "I finished Majora in a three days! How can you not be done?"
"I'm still stuck on the stone tower tempe." Takeru muttered.
"WHAT!? That's the easiest dungeon in the whole game!!"
"Not for some people."
On the screen, Link shoved his sword into Pikachu's face. The little furry rat (as Takeru called it) flew off the screen, exploding.
"GAME SET!!" Screamed the TV.
"YEAH!!" Cried Takeru. "TAKE THAT YOU BIG F*CKING RAT THING!!!"
Nediso gasped. "Never. Say. That. About. PIKACHU."
"Fine... I won't slag that son of a b*tch."
Nediso screamed and tackled Takeru.
He pushed him out the window, knowing he would slow his decent using the air.
He burst out laughing. He stopped when he realised Takeru wasn't coming up. He looked out the window and saw why.
There, standing in the window  was a man with red spiky hair and holding two spiky circles of death.
"Hello Takeru." He said. "I've come to kill you."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

ruairí
hey guys

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Takeru began to studder, backing away, when--

"Hey, now!" said a non-familair voice in a country voice. "Did y'all foget 'bout lil' ol' me?"

A shape dropped from the roof of the building and landed in front of Takeru. It turned to look at the mysterious man.

Standing there was the hottest girl Takeru and Nediso had ever seen.She had tousled, caramell coloured hair, full, shiny lips, perfectly plucked eyebrows and sparkly blue eyes with light purple eye make-up. She wore a black, leather leotard with a fancy leather backpack and black gloves. Her long legs were bare except for her ankle boots and a pistol holster strapped to her right theigh. A long dagger was strapped to her left boot.

"Who are you?" asked Takeru, dazed. He was stunned by her beauty.

"I have lots of names" she said in her country voice. "But y'all, ma' lil' darlin', can call me Garland."

"I LIKE YOUR LEATHER!" yelled Nediso, looking dumbstruck.

"Well, of course ya do!" she said. "Leather is sexy," she whispered to Takeru, winking.

"Why are you here?" asked Takeru.

"I've been sent to talk to this here bad man," she said. She walked over to the man. "His name is Riku Matsuro, and I need to find out who he's workin' for."

"But--"

"Quite, Mommy an' Daddy are talkin'!"

She turned to face him.

"Now, Riku," she said. "Who sent you?"

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

This post was updated on .
Craven sat impatiantly at his office.
"He better not fail..."

"Oh, goody!" Riku exclaimed. "Another one to kill!"
He lunged at Garland.
She rolled under him and caught his foot, pulling onto the ground.
She took out her knife and held it above his throught.
Just as she thrust it down upon him, he dissapeared into shadows.
"What!?" Garland yelled, "They never said an'thin' 'bout a Necromancer! They all tol' me I'd be facin' off against an Adep'."
"You are." Came a deep voice from behind her, and before she could react, a black boot smacked against the back of her head.
Riku turned on the boys, but he was too late, as Nediso was already down and shoving shadows into Riku's face.
When Nediso stopped, Riku had a bloody nose and a large cut down his cheek, along with a bruise that was sure to turn into a black eye tomorrow.
 "Ugh..." He muttered, "I'll get you soon."
Then he teleported away, leaving the boys alone with Garland.
"What do you think of her?" Takeru whispered to Nediso.
"She's hotter than Zoey." he replied, then quickly; "I mean Jolie! Yeah, Angelina... Jolie."
"No you don't."
"I know."
---------------------------------------
EDIT: 50 posts! Yeah!

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Jedhead
This post was updated on .
Serpentor didn't like snakes, which was typical since "serpant" was in his name, but yet here he was, face to face with a fire-breathing, three-headed basilisk. Oh, who also was made of very hard, but not un-breakable, metal. Now it would be easy to just make a snake sushi roll with Necromany, but bad luck was all Serpentor got, the metal was like a bound.
It dampened magic

Anyway while Serpentor was trying to dodge the Basalisks deadly fangs, he also tried to figure out how to kill it. Shadows, no. The snake just kept breaking buildings on O'Connell Street and throwing the rubble. The snake was hollow, the only thing keeping it alive was necromancy. Serpentor wasn't a fan of the Necromancers, but he was a literal weapon with his charm necklace (where he kept his necromancy powers)

He did everything in his power to kill the snake but it just wouldn't stay down. All he could do was dent it, and that didn't do much. He picked up the heaviest rock he could find and threw it at the middle head. It left a medium sized crater, other than that, it was fine. Serpentor picked up a small but sharp rock and jumped on the snake. He cut a small rip in its metal skin. He noticed the shadows leaking out. The serpant nearly collapsed
" So that's how I kill you" said Serpentor with a grin. He grabbed his knife and stabbed at the tail. He missed it by an inch. It's better he had, the tail would have smacked him in the face. Serpentor jumped back and flung the knife at the neck. It cleared one entire monster head. A tank load of shadows leaked out. Almost a second after, a load of titanium closer over the gap. Then he had an idea. Serpentor ran up to him and stabbed the monster in the heart. He made a small hole. Shadows leaked out, but Serpentor took out his last grenade and put it in the hole. The gap closed over. Serpentor ran as far away as possible. When he heard an explosion he looked back and saw shadows rising into the sky, and
lots of metal on the ground. He had won

He looked around. 2 years ago he killed a hord of zombies here. The place didn't look any better since that fight, that was back when his necromancy had killed his enemies. He saw some Gaurds coming. He turned, and shadow walked somewhere very far away

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

@Jedhead, are you gonna actually add to the story (that involves reading it. -_-') or are you just gonna keep randomly posting until your banned.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Wow, it's like O'Conell Street was built on a Hellmouth

Anyway, I think you should read the other books. It's unfair on us that you're not adding to the story, and Serpentor is kinda just random boredom posts.

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I also don't think it's fair to threaten him with suspension/expulsion from the RPG.

So that's... yeah...

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

"Anyway," said Takeru, ignoring Nediso's sheepish grin, "How can we trust you?"

"You don' hav' ta," said Garland. "Just answer me theeis: When was the las' time you saw Zoey Sentry?"

Takeru looked at his feet, sighing.

"Come up to my room. We can talk there."

"Jus' one mo' thing," said Garland. "How are you not payist the Stone Towa Tempol? I had Majora back in the day, an' it was easy!"

""You know about video games?" said Nediso, dumbstruck.

"Buoy, I've seen geraphics that'a make yo' hayer curl. Let Garland tell ya' 'bout somefin' called a 'Virtual Buoy'..."

After Garland had finished about the Virtual Boy and Nediso was convinced they were Soulmates, she sat down on Takeru's bed, legs crossed and he told her all about Zoey.

"After Hendrix died, Zoey wasn't herself. She blamed herself, said it was all her fault. I was talking to Hanson, her husband, a few months ago... he said she had become distant, wasn't herself lately. I only saw her twice after Hendrix... you know..."

"When did you see her?" asked Garland.

"The first time, she was at Hendrix' funeral. She did the ulogy. I didn't see her for months afterwards. I only saw her the second time two or three months ago. She had just been in some meeting. I was talking to Shanhaal in Disposals, he said she went on a mission, top secret. That's the last I heard of her."

"So, basically, Sentry has gone off the radar."

"Pretty much."

Takeru looked at Nediso. He hadn't said a word, but not because he was oogling over Garland. He was looking at a picture of him, Nediso and Zoey on Takeru's nighttable.

"Ok," said Garland, standing up. "I want you two to go to the Sanctuary first thing in the morning. I know someone who can help us. Get some sleep."

And with that, Garland walked out of the room.

Garland walked down the road, through an old alley and into an old Garden Allotment (Allotment: A space of goverment-owned farming land allowed for private use). She walked over next to a shed and looked into an old bush.

"The plan has worked, sir," she said.

"Good," muttered a grubby man, crawling out of the bush. "Good girl, clever girl, clever plan..."

"But sir... how will distracting these boys help with Scarab?"

"Oh, my dear girl, don't you trust me?"

The man stood up, the moonlight gleaming on his face.

It was Remus Crux.

"It's like you think I'm evil."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

@ Mommy Guy: Why weren't you at Open Day?

Takeru and Nediso obeyed Garland's orders and met her outside the Sanctuary at nine. She drove them in a rented car to a large hotel surrounded by forest. In the surrounding grounds, a large amount of cottages had been built as extra rooms. Garland led them along the winding path on foot, until they were deep in the forest far away from the other cottages.

Takeru looked behind him. The path had disappared long ago. He very much hoped that Garland knew where she was going.

Soon, they emerged in a clearing, where an old two-storey house stood. It seemed to have been quite colourful once, with a red roof and white walls, but age had altered it's appearance. The paint was chipped and caked with mud and the once bright blue door was peeling, and it lay lopsided in the doorway. As they approached, it was pushed down onto the ground. A woman stepped over it and emerged from the house.

"Buoys," said Garland. "Theeis... is Jean Marlowe."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Something cracked against the back of Takeru's head.
Garland and Nediso spun to see none other than Riku Matsuro standing behind then. He dissapeared and reappeared behind them, whacking Garland in the stomach with his fist.
He threw one of his death-frisbees at Nediso and he ducked.
He threw a shadow in Riku's direction, flinging him into the side of a warehouse a few metres from Jean's house. Speaking of Jean, she was the one standing in the doorway watching as if it were her sunday-night soap.
Riku dissapeared. When he reappeared, he was in the warehouse. Nobody had any idea he was there.
"Wait." Said Nediso, "They thought me how to find people using shadows in the Temple..."
He put his hand to the ground and closed his eyes.
Shadows spread from where he was standing. When they reached the warehouse, he stood up.
"He's in there." He said.

 They snook up quietly, as not to alarm Riku. They heard his breathing.They saw his jacket. And his hair. He was slouched against the window.
Garland already had her gun ready.
She shot three times, each in different areas; one in the lower back, one in the upper back and one in the head. He fell.
 They headed back to Jean's after Takeru had regained consciousness.
"Now," Garland said, "Excuse y'all for tha'... li'l mis'ap."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

This post was updated on .
Jean Marlowe was a strange woman. She looked about sixty, with red flyaway hair. She was wearing a faded orangey-yellow cowgirl dress and a blue shawl was wrapped through her arms. She wore brown, leather cowboy boots with scraggly white marks as if cats had been clawing at them.

Great, thought Takeru. A crazy cat lady.

"Should we go and check if he's dead?" asked Takeru.

"Nah," said Nediso. "I don't want to touch a dead guy."

Entering Marlowe's house, the boys saw a rickety old staircase on the left and two doors, one right and ine dead ahead. The right door appeared to be sealed off with Duct Tape, so they went into the kitchen.

The room, like the house, was cold and empty. An old table and three chairs stood in the corner. Maggots tumbled in and out of the holes in the wood. An old white cooker stood beside the door.

Marlowe opened the cooker and took out a metal glove thing, that looked like a prosthetic arm.

"You have to keep these warm," said Marlowe. Her hand had turned brick red and blistering, while smoke billowed out of her grip. She didn't seem to notice.

"Why don't you kids go out and play or... something," muttered Marlowe. Takeru and Nediso, not wanting to find Maggots anywhere else, ran for the door.
-------------------------------------

Nediso found interest in a puddle in the shape of a squirrel and began poking it with a stick. Takeru, not having the attention span of a three-year old, went for a walk.

After a few minutes, he looked back to Marlowe's house. She even gave Bellum a run for her mon--

CRASH

Takeru walked headfirst into someone. He got to his feet, rubbing mud off his jeans. He looked up to curse the person, when--

It was a girl, and Takeru couldn't help noticing she was extremely pretty. She had jet black hair tied in a ponytail and sea-blue eyes. She was wearing a pinkish jacket, jeans and black boots, dressed like a hiker.

"Sorry," mumbled Takeru, looking at his feet.

"It's cool," she said. "But I think you're standing on my book."

Takeru looked under his ledt foot and, sure enough, there was a book under it. He recognized it...

"You like Full Metal Alchemist??" said Takeru, handing her back the manga.

"Yeah. Do you?"

"Are you kidding? I love it! Forbidden Planet--?

"Best shop EVER! But they don't sell Ika Museme..."

"You like Squid Girl?!" said Takeru, dumbstruck.

"I know, it's stupid..."

"No way, I love it, it's my favourite Anime!"

The girl smiled. Takeru felt butterflies in his stomach. He had made a girl smile...

"I'm Cassie," she said.

"I'm Tak-- Andy," said Takeru, realising how stupid his chosen name would sound.

"So," said Cassie. "Where do you--"

"Do you wanna go out with me?!" Takeru blurted out. Her eyes widened. He regretted it instantly, she would say no...

"Ok," she said. She handed him a piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Call me tonight and make arrangements."

She said goodbye, waved and walked off.

Takeru grinned. He had a date!
-------------------------------------

"Garland is just in the bathroom," said Marlowe. Nediso jumped. He hadn't heard her come up...

"So, how do you know Garland?" asked Marlowe, suspicious.

"I only met her last night. She saved me and my friend."

"Well, I trusted Garland years ago." said Marlowe, looking into the trees. "Not now."

"Why?"

She leant down so her face was inches from his.

"Because the last time anyone saw Gaarland was 20 years ago. So why, of all the time in the world, did she come back now?"

And with that, she walked back to the house.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

This post was updated on .
"So," said Nediso. "This is where Zoey is,"

Marlowe had sent them to Zoey's whereabouts, a particularly shabby apartment building in Dundrum. Piles of garbage littered the halls and the smell of rat poison lingered. They went to the eleventh floor and knocked on the door at the very back on the right and a young woman un-recognisable as Zoey answered.

Takeru and Nediso would not have known it was her if she didn't have the Necromancer symbols eteched into her wrist. Her once bright and shiny brown hair was darker and unwashed. Her eyes were shadowy and she was wearing dark lipstick. She was wearing a red leather tank top, black leather pants and high-heeled boots. Takeru couldn't help noticing she had got a tiny bit fatter around her middle...

"Tak?" she said. "Ned? What do you want?"

"We want to know what happened to you."

She motioned to Garland.

"Who's she?"

"She's fine. You can trust her."

".......Come in."

The apartment was murky and empty, with only the bathroom, an old chair and a half-eaten box of pizza.

"What happened?" asked Takeru.

"What happened? Hendrix died, that's what happened."

"Zoey, that wasn't your fault. Where did you go?"

"I got transferred. I got sent on a mission. It was successful. I quit."

"Zoey, have you fallen into the wrong crowd?"

He knew he had gone too far. She got up from the chair.

"Tak, you two are my best friends. But if you get mixed up in the stuff I'm in, there's no getting out. I think you should go."

She pushed them out the door and slammed it shut.

Takeru turned to look at Garland. She appeared to be made of stone, and he realised she hadn't entered the apartment. He waved his hand infront of her eyes...

"What are y'all doin'?"

She was normal again, acting as though nothing had happened.

"Uhhh.... nothing."

And she walked out, leaving Takeru puzzled.

Takeru met Cassie later that night and was pleasantly surprised to find she had not dressed up, having just put on a Wonder Woman T-Shirt, jeans and converse. They went to the cinema, followed by a visit to Forbidden Planet. At about ten, he began taking her home, when he saw a flickering light in the distance...

A fireball.

He threw himself and Cassie to the ground and the fireball hit the building behind them. Takeru began to scramble to his feet when--

"Takeru! Stay down!"

Zoey was charging up the road, two balls of fire roaring in her hands. Takeru obeyed and pinned Cassie down, though she wasn't screaming...

As he looked on, Takeru saw a man he recognised instantly as Remus Crux, the obvious attacker. When Zoey saw him, she extinguished her flames. He threw one at Takeru and Cassie.

But it didn't hit them.

Takeru looked up. Cassie was standing up, and was standing beneath a rainbow coloured force field which had covered her and Takeru. He looked into her eyes. Her pupils were rainbow coloured too.

She was doing this.

Takeru gasped. A small silver disc had found it's way into his hip having flown around Cassie's shield. Blood trickled between his fingers and a strange orangey scab began to grow over it, and he didn't see how the battle ended, because he fell uncosious.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Emo Zoey:

"Your next!" Hissed a voice from behind them.
Cassie turned her head to see a man in a long black coat with spiky red hair holding a silver spiky disc in one hand.
"You!" Cassie yelled, surprised.
"Cassie!? Oh, this'll be even more fun!"
Riku ran at her, dodging the Rainbow Beam she shot and throwing his disc at her. She dodged and just as he was about to pounce on her, a long shadow whacked him out of the way.
Behind the unconscious Riku stood Nediso Pluvus.
 Zoey was busy battling Crux, and Nediso noticed Takeru."
"Takeru!!" He yelled.
Cassie ran with him.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, "Why is everyone calling him Takeru? His name is Andy!"
"Er..." Replied Nediso noticing how pretty she was. "Your pretty..."
"SNAP OUT OF IT!!" She yelled into his face. "NOW GO WAKE UP MY BOYFRIEND!!"
He turned back to Takery and slapped him. Once. Twice.
Takeru's eyes fluttered open.
"Ca- Cassie..." He muttered, and fell back into the deep embrace of unconsciousness.

1234567