Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

1234567

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Emo Zoey:

"Your next!" Hissed a voice from behind them.
Cassie turned her head to see a man in a long black coat with spiky red hair holding a silver spiky disc in one hand.
"You!" Cassie yelled, surprised.
"Cassie!? Oh, this'll be even more fun!"
Riku ran at her, dodging the Rainbow Beam she shot and throwing his disc at her. She dodged and just as he was about to pounce on her, a long shadow whacked him out of the way.
Behind the unconscious Riku stood Nediso Pluvus.
 Zoey was busy battling Crux, and Nediso noticed Takeru."
"Takeru!!" He yelled.
Cassie ran with him.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, "Why is everyone calling him Takeru? His name is Andy!"
"Er..." Replied Nediso noticing how pretty she was. "Your pretty..."
"SNAP OUT OF IT!!" She yelled into his face. "NOW GO WAKE UP MY BOYFRIEND!!"
He turned back to Takeru and slapped him. Once. Twice.
Takeru's eyes fluttered open.
"Ca- Cassie..." He muttered, and fell back into the deep embrace of unconsciousness.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

anon
"You SAID they wouldn't get hurt!"

"Well, times have changed!"

Takeru woke up drowsy, hanging by his shackled hands to the wall. Cassie and Nediso were hanging beside him. Garland was lying on the floor, not moving again, but not dead.

Zoey was talking to Remus Crux in front of him.

"Zoey," he yelled. "Why are you talking to Crux?"

"That's where she went," he said. "She was undercover on a mission for me!"

"Zoey, Crux saw a Faceless One, he went CRAZY! And what did you do to Garland?!"

"Don't you understand? She IS Garland!"

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

@Everyone: Yes, that was me who posted last.

"Wait," said Zoey, puzzled. "Crux saw a Faceless One? That's impossible, he's the Sanctuary's Head Detective, he sent me undercover with him to the Revengers Club. He seems perfectly sane to me."

"Anyway," said Takeru. "What does he mean you're Garland?"

Zoey sighed.

"Garland was a Bounty Hunter a few years ago. She ran into an unfortunate group of criminals and no one saw her again."

"Hang on," said Takeru. "Zoey Garland Sentry!"

"Yeah, said Zoey. "I got my middle name from Garland."

"Anyway, when Remus was doing a raid in Offaly, he found Garland's body. Those... people who kidnapped her had hooked her up to a machine called an Insadasinor. It tucks away the person's mind, and leaves it open for someone to enter. So, I went in the guise of Garland to help steer you away from Scarab, so I could handle it myself. Except for when you came to my safehouse, then I had to leave her in a stasis. It was under orders, I couldn't tell anyone."

 "Ok, I'll register that later," said Takeru. "But Zoey, I'm telling you! At Aranmore Farm, Crux went insane, he's obsessed with killing Valkyrie Cain--"

"CAAAAIIINNEE!!!!!!!"

Crux went wild. He screamed Caine over and over, his eyes wide.

"Sorrows," he muttered to himself. "Sorrows... she led Pleasant's fami--"

He broke off.

"She did it."

Crux ran out of the room. Nobody stopped him.

Zoey turned back to Takeru, eyes glistening.

"He used me," she said shakily. "He tricked me and... used me."

"What about Garland?" asked Takeru.

"She should be ok. Her memories that I lived through her should be intact."

Zoey unchained Takeru, Nediso and Cassie, who had just awoken.

"Ned," said Zoey. "Help me get Garland to the van outside. We'll take her to the Sanctuary."

"Why can't Takeru do it?!" moaned Nediso.

Zoey motioned to Takeru and Cassie, who were avoiding eye contact.

"Ned," hissed Zoey. "Now!"

Zoey and Nediso picked up Garland and marched out of the chamber.

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Takeru, breaking the silence.

"Oh," said Cassie. "You're one to talk, Mr. Takeru Negro. I just wanted--"

"For once, I wanted to feel--"

"Normal."

They both said it at the same time. They finally looked at each other, when Takeru noticed--

"You're blonde."

Truthfully, Cassie's hair had become bleach blonde.

"Oh, sorry," she said. It suddenly turned back to black. "It slips by sometimes. I'm a Cosconair, the magical art of--

"Change," Takeru finished. "You're a shape-shifter. And you got that sweet rainbow thing. Cosconairs are really rare. How did you--?"

"Takeru," she said smiling. "Do you really have to ask?"

He smiled too, and she yanked his T-Shirt forward and kissed him full on the lips. When it ended, he looked dazed.

"Leather is sexy," he mumbled, and she laughed.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Hanson bent down and opened the doggie door. His and Zoey's dog, Carrot, had been trying to get through. The doorbell rang and he answered.

Zoey stood there.

"Zoey?"

"Hanson, before you--"

"Before I what?! Ask why your mission took nearly a year?! Why you haven't talked to anyone in ages?!"

"Hanson, I--"

"I'm your husband, Zoey, you're meant to--"

"Hanson!"

"What?!"

She took a deep breath and looked him in the eye.

"I'm pregnant."
-------------------------------------

END OF BOOK FOUR

NEXT TIME: MORTAL COIL

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

:O

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

BOOK FIVE

Scratch... scratch... cut... drip...

Zoey Sentry sat on her bathroom floor, scratching her arm. She didn't realise it was bleeding until the whites of her sneakers became wet with blood.

After cleaning up the mess and bandaging her arm, Zoey looked in the mirror. Since she had gone undercover, she had more or less changed back to her normal appearance, though her eyes were still dark and she had taken to wearing black. Since it would be harder for Zoey to work with a huge baby bumb, Kenspeckle had done a difficult spell to reduce her womb to only an inch bigger than her stomach.

Zoey walked outside to her car and found someone leaning on it. He was a man, about her age with sandy blonde hair short on the sides and long on top, with brown eyes and a long nose.

"Hey, Genocide."

"Hey, Zoey."

Genocide Kree was Zoey's newly appointed partner, as of nine months ago.

"And where are we going today?" asked Zoey.

"Sanctuary meeting.", and they drove away.
-------------------------------------

"Mevolent," said Skulduggery Pleasant, looking at the room of Sanctuary agents. His partner, Valkyrie, stood to the side, playing with her hair."He was Public Enemy Number One, slaughtered thousands and was the only one to question yours truly's good looks ("Is it me or are his cheekbones higher?" muttered Genocide).

"Anyway, another thing he did was inspire other criminals, and, today, another man inspired by him has come to light.
   "Samantha Micronesia was found dead today. Studies show she had magical potential. The word 'Melvolont' was written in her blood. We believe this to be the killer's alias.
  "Entria, Goshia, Slopie, Konsadee, Sentry, Kree... you all get out there and find people with potential magical abilities abilities in Dublin and get them to one of the nearby safehouses... and bring me Melvolont ALIVE."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

After leaving the Sanctuary, Zoey walked to the car and pressed her finger to the button on her keys. The doors clicked open. She swung the door fully open and was about put her first foot in when she saw something.

A figure standing in the huge mash of trees across the road, head tilted slightly. It was hard to see in the harsh sunlight and swinging greenery, but it looked subliminally familiar.

"Zo?" asked Genocide. "Anything wrong?"

Zoey didn't answer. She closed the car door.

"Wait here."

She walked across the road, scuffing her boots as she elevated her feet onto the path on the other side. As the green branches and bushes moved to follow the changing winds, Zoey saw a dark blur, and the shape was gone. She followed slowly. She could feel the fire beginning to prickle at her fingertips...

She scrambled through a rather large hole in a stone wall, and emerged in a clearing of sorts. The bright green trees towered above her, and were too well look-aftered to be normal trees. This was private property, a rich man's by the looks of it. Her necromancer symbols stang slightly with cold, and a small puddle of fresh blood lay in the center.

Zoey looked up.

Two branches had been knotted together directly above Zoey's head, and in the small protection lay a young woman, 18 at the most. She had knotted blonde hair, a pale face, wide eyes and had a big wet blood stain on her stomach. Zoey knew she was a potential mage because the tiniest little remnants of a flame danced up and down her fingers, and carved int her forhead were the words:

'Potentials will fall.'

REAL EMO ZOEY:

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Erksine Ravel wasn't happy. Not one bit. One potential mage was murdered, and another taken right under their noses. He gave them the whereabouts of the latest found potential and sent them off.

Zoey and Genocide drove to the small town of Blackrock and went past the two big shopping centres and crossed over to a sleepy little road of houses.

"This isn't her address," said Genocide, as Zoey led him to a particularly restricted house at the end of the road.

"I know," she said, pushing open the door to see a shape curled up on the floor. "It's where she's hiding."

It was a girl, about Takeru and Nediso's age, with long, straight blonde hair with a tight fringe and thin, electric blue eyes, wide with surprise.

"Who are you?" she asked, in a surprisingly strong voice.

And Zoey explained it all to her. Surprisingly, the girl's dad was an ancient script university professor, so she knew a thing or two about sorcery.

"You pick a name, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," answered Zoey. "What do you want to be called?"

After a pause, she answered; "Judd. Judd Forrester. So can we go now, before those guys show up again?"

"What guys?" asked Genocide slowly.

"Those weird papery guys. They've been following me all day."

"We're leaving," said Zoey. " We need more help with this."

And they fled the building.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

"Tak," said Zoey. "Ned. Cassie. We need your help."

Zoey, Judd and Genocide had returned to the Sanctuary, thankful they had saved a potential. However, realizing that there were more potentials in danger with limited time left, they had come to Takeru Negro, Nediso Pluvus and Cassie Esia for help.

Once she explained it to them, Takeru and Cassie agreed, but Nediso was looking elsewhere.

"Hey," he muttered to Judd, smiling.

"Hi," she said, smiling back.

After a few seconds silence, Zoey broke in.

"Anyway," she said, bringing Nediso back to Earth. "Will you do it?"

"Yeah, sure," he said.

"Ok then. Here's the plan.

"From what we know, there were originally ten potentials, five boys, five girls. Two girls have been killed and one found, leaving two left to find. Now, a boy potential was found dead in Kildare, so that, as far as we know, leaves four boys left. You three can go after the boys, me and Genocide will go after the remaining girls. And we only have two days."

"How do you know that?" asked Takeru.

"I know that because in two days, it is the anniversary of the Mevolent Follower Bloodbath."

"What's that?" asked Nediso and Judd together.

"Around the time of the war, when Mevolent's side began losing, hundreds of his followers journeyed to the very centre of Ireland and attempted a very ancient, very dangerous Necromancer ceremony called 'Omate Oostasha', which is ancient Necromancer text for 'Summon thy Passage Servant', which is what they used to call the Death Bringer. It was said that if a great source of power was destroyed at a certain time in a certain way that Necromancers won't tell us, it would be a sign of bloodshed strong enough to summon the Death Bringer.

And it worked."

"It worked too well, in fact. The so called Death Bringer slayed half of them, and the other half had to sacrifice themselves to return it to where it came from. Hundreds of people, dead, and eventually, we beat Mevolent.
And now, we think Melvolont is planning to do the same with the potentials. And we really think it might work."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Ruairi
What u doin

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

What does it look like we're doing, Calvin? We're posting in a Role-Playing Game.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

@Mommy Guy and Jedhead: C'mon, guys. Somebody post. I'm lonely...

By two o'clock the following day, Zoey and Genocide had found another potential sorcorer. With less than twenty-four hours until the anniversary of the Mevolent Followers Bloodbath, they set out to find the next female potential.

During the car ride, Zoey called Takeru.

"Have you found all the potentials yet?" she asked.

"Uuuhh... not yet..."

"WHAT?! But we have less than a day left! How many of the four have you found?"

"Uhhh... me and Cassie found... one--"

"ONE?! Takeru, you better find them all. TODAY!"

And she hung up.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Genocide pulled into a garrage for some petrol. They both got out, and while Genocide went to pay, Zoey leaned against the car. she dug deep into her pocket and brought out the knife she often used. It was stained with her blood--

"What's that?

Zoey looked up. Genocide was standing in front of her.

"Nothing," she said, hastily shoving it back in her pocket.

"Hang on," he said. "The knife. Your injuries..."

"Genocide..."

"Zoey, you're mutilating yourself!"

"Yes!" she said shrilly. "Yes, I am!  And I'm extremely depressed! Hendrix is dead and it's all mu fault, I abandoned everyone I love for a mission where I was used by Crux, my marriage was wrecked and now I'm so pregnant I can't even do my f*cking jo--!"

Zoey stopped. She had just gotten a painful tugging feeling in her stomach. Her feet gave way, but Genocide caught her and slid her carefully down, leaning against the car.

"Zoey?"

Zoey's stomach blew up to the size of a balloon.

"Genocide... My water just broke. The baby is coming."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

Zoey had been tortured, maimed, flipped upside down in a car, beat up a crazy surgical creature (twice) and countless other things. but labour was Hell.

Genocide drove her to the hospital, where they met Hanson. After countless hours of pushing, pain and screaming (oh, the screaming...), she neared the end.

One final heave and Zoey felt only exhaustion. A shrill cry from a baby echoed through the room. She threw her head back onto the pillow. Hanson and Genocide stood over her, smiling.

A small bundle was placed in her lap. She looked down.

A tiny little baby lay wrapped in a blue cotton blanket, in a deep sleep.

"What are you calling it?" asked Genocide.

"We were thinking something with an S, like Sarah or Stephanie..."

"Zoey?"

"Yeah?"

"It's a boy."

"Oh."

She looked down at the boy (Yes, a boy, she knew that...").

"I like Arran." she said. "But if you have another suggestion, tell me later, because I'm effin' wrecked."

As they both laughed, Zoey fell asleep, Arran wrapped in her arms.

I love you, Arran, she thought. And I always will.

I promise.

Zoey woke that night with a crash in the distance. Arran lay in his bassenette, asleep. She pulled on her dressing gown and walked out, fire prickling up her hand.

After a moment of finding nothing, Zoey dismissed the noise. When she turned back to return to her baby, however,someone pulled her by her hair and smashed her into a glass wall for one of the wards.

As she began to get up, the person grabbed her head and smashed it onto the pool of glass. Several pieces crunched under her head and she felt bits enter through a gash in her cheek.

She was picked up and thrown face first into another glass wall, and big chunks pierced her chest. She felt lots of pieces stabbing through her rib cage and one lucky piece pierced her heart.

Zoey felt blood leaking through her body in places it shouldn't have gone. She felt her heart deflate and stop pumping.

And then she felt nothing.

A hooded man approached her body. He spoke into a phone.

"Melvolont," he said. "We've got her. Dead."

Good, Said a voice on the end of the line. Now bring her to me for the final plan. Soon the Sanctuary will be in ruins

He hung up.

The hooded man threw her limp body over his shoulders. He didn't touch the baby. He had had his others. He darted from the corridor and out of sight.

I'm serious when I say that my next post may very well be the END OF BOOK FIVE, If either of you are going to post, do it in the next 24 hours!!!

You have been warned, mere mortals!

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

When Nediso heard the news he was a wreck.
"Zoey..." He would moan quietly, walking around with tears in his eyes.
Takeru woke up in his room in the apartment he and Nediso had got last week, Cassie in the bed beside his.
 He stood up and walked out of the room.
"Ned?" He asked, walking towards Nediso's room.
He knocked on the door.
No answer.
He opened the door a little.
"Ned?"
There was blood on the floor. And on the window and the walls.
He opened the door fully and saw Nediso hanging from a the lamp, held in the air by a noose made out of blood-soaked bedsheets. His wrists were crudely gouged out.
On his dresser was a slightly blood soaked sheet of paper that read; I'm with Zoey now.
"NNEEEDDD!!!" Takeru yelled, tears welling down his face.
Cassie walked over to the doorway.
"Oh..." She said sadly. "Tak... I'm sorry..."

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????!!!!!

IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!!!! AND I HOPE THIS SIN'T EITHER!!!

READ THIS CHAPTER AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!!!

Genocide was a wreck. Zoey had gone missing, and a huge amount of her bloodhad been found in a ward's wreckage. The doctor's said a huge chunk of glass was missing. She had lost too much blood to have survived...

He had not left the hospital all morning. Hanson had gone to talk to the detectives. He was alone in her hospital room.

Genocide heard a soft cry. Arran had woken up. He stood up and walked to the bassenette. After a moment, he stopped crying. He looked up at Genocide. He had Zoey's eyes...

Genocide's eyes filled with tears of fury. He got his phone from his pocket and called the Sanctuary.

"Have you found his whereabouts?" he asked. "Good. get me everybody. If Zoey deserves anything, she deserves to be avenged.

He hung up.

Genocide had managed to recruit Takeru (he became even sadder when he learned of Nediso's suicide), Cassie, Judd, the other female potential, Winifred 'Fred' Inferno, and a male potential, Stiglius Density, to crash Melvolont's headquarters. It appeared to be what used to be a Guinness factory.

They broke down the door that opened into a long corridor filled with crates, rolls of shipping labels, protection ropes and several other packaging items. A door at the end of the hall opened. What appeared to be Hollow men tumbled out.

But they were different. They looked even more deflated and patched up then normal Hollow Men. It appeared that they were made up of remnants of normal ones. But what they lacked in attack, they made up for in intelligence. Several charged at them. Others jumped on crates and pursued from above.

Fred, a hard-headed girl with dark hair, olive skin and doe eyes, lacking magical training, had been armed with a bow and arrow. She fired the first arrow into a Hollow Man's leg and he burst open in a grrenish gas cloud of horrible smell. She burrowed another arrow into the cheek of a Hollow Man above on the crates, and he deflated also. Despite Genocide's protest, she scampered up the crates towards the Hollow Men. She destroyed another one, but there were too many. As one slashed at her, she doubled back and lost her footing. She tumbled backwards and landed on a lower crate. She fell over the side and smashed two boxes under her weight and lay unconsious.

Stiglius, a young man with poufy ash-blonde hair and wide, scared eyes,had been attacked by two of them, and lay with a bleeding forhead. Judd had been holding four off on the ground with her sword, but didn't see the one on the crates above. It slashed at a chain suspending a dozen metal pipes in the air. As she finshed off the last one below, the pipes fell upon her and she lay trapped.

Cassie stayed behind to help the potentials, while Takeru, Genocide and Hanson journeyed to the next room, a huge warehouse. They finally saw Melvolont. A mousy little man with black straw hair and watery eyes, stood in a cloak over Zoey's corpse.

"Mevolont!" yelled Genocide. "We know you killed the potentials!"

"I have no need for them anymore!" he yelled. "I have  my prized possesion now! I have finshed her simbols (Genocide saw several fresh black cuts in her wrist)!

"She... is... the Death Bringer!!!"

Zoey's eyes opened, completely black. Her body rose high into the air. She smiled cruely. Shadows curled around her.

"I am the Death Bringer. Now and forever."

END OF BOOK FIVE

NEXT TIME: DEATH BRINGER

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Four

BOOK SIX
PROLOUGE:

Takeru walked through Stephen's Green thinking about all that had happened.
Nediso's suicide.
Zoey becoming the death bringer.
Everything else.
As he walked down a certain lane on a certain street, he noticed a shop.
As he turned, he realised that he may as well try it out.
He walked through the heavy wooden door, passing the sing that read 'Madame Nubescu; Talking to the deceased.'

Inside there was a middle-aged black woman in a dark robe sitting infront of a big jug filled with water.
"Heello" She said in a hoarse Jamaican accent.
"Er, hi." Replied Takeru, taking a seat on the opposite side of the jug.
"I can tell that yor friend... ees dead."
"Yes."
"Put a picture of eem in da joog, and I weel allow heem to speak through me."
Takeru rummaged through his pocket, taking out his wallet. He took out a photograph of him, Nediso and Cassie and threw it in the jug.
Nubescu's head swung back and her voice changed to that of a 18-year-old boy.
"T-tak!?" She said.
"Ned!!" Takeru yelled.
"Tak!! How--? I don't feel alive... OK... anyway, that doesn't matter! Look, my death... it... it wasn't a suicide."
"What!!? But... the note..."
"Tak, listen! My time here is running out! There was a man,  he came through my window... He murdered me, and tried to mask it as a suicide. I mean, if I was going to kill myself don't you think I would have been a liitle more sad?"
"Yeah... I guess..." Takeru mumbled, "but anyway, tell me about this man!"
"Well, he was kinda pale, and he said something about me--" Madame Nubescu made a choking noise and shuffled a bit.
"A threat!" She continued. "And he said something about Mevolent? I d--" More choking noises.
"My time is uuppp..." She choked in an accent somewhere between her and Nediso's.
"Dat be all I can do." She said, back to her original voice.
"Now I weel need paymeent. Eighty euro shoud do eet."
Takeru pulled a hundred-euro note from his wallet (which he never closed) and gave to the lady.
"Keep the change!" He yelled, running out the door.

"Nice kid." She said, pocketing the cash.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG Book Six

anon
 Ziarius wasn't one for waiting, but this was ridiculous.

She had been waiting for her master, Melvolont, for two weeks. She had been held up in some dank and dirty basement for a month or two.

Finally, he came down, his watery eyes shining.

"Ah, Ziarius," he said. "I remember when you were just a little girl. Our time is near. Soon, the world will fall and the Passage will arise."

She smiles.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

THE SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT RPG IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS AND WILL RETURN IN OCTOBER 2012. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RPG

We have to continue this. I miss it! I'm getting Jedhead to read the books by tomorrow. I'll report back then.

1234567