Synthesis Graphics Stuff

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=434005#

http://www.imagozone.com/var/albums/seriale/House%20of%20Lies/House%20of%20Lies3.jpeg?m=1337884589

http://cyncity.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c9e5b53ef01a5108da0fd970c-500wi

I would very much appreciate if you could make a banner (Height 4.49cm, width 12.43cm if possible), using the first picture as the background. Cut around the first picture to have the woman's upper body (from the tip of the necklace's jewel upwards) and place her on the left side. Then cut around the gun-wielding gentleman (about halfway through his hands upwards) and stick him in on the right. Then I'd like it to say Synthesis in some fancy metallic writing across towards the bottom. If you could show me a few fonts before using it, that would be appreciated.

AAAAAND also if you could perhaps do a smaller version, 4x4cm, where it's just the two characters together on the backdrop, I'd lurve you forever.

There is absolutely no rush with this and if I'm talking completely unrealistic bullshit or if you don't want to do it because you think computers are now the spawn of Satan for some reason please tell me.

and THANK YOU.

Re: Synthesis Graphics Stuff