The Network

So I was writing some Film Gate wiki pages for the Weenie's movies (Face Piranhas, Face Piranhas: The Bigger Ones and Face Piranhas: The One After the Second One) and then I said that the story would continue in a Face Piranhas series in the Gillespie Network, a website from Gillespie Pictures (this is of course not true: there is no Gillespie Pictures and I'd rather die than write Face Piranhas).

But it got me thinking: what if there was one? We could make a forum-like website and release some one-shot stories and even ongoing stories for people to read. I remember seeing something similar here: http://vpn-tv.proboards.com/

I think it could be fun. If we do do it, we'll need some "launch titles". I'm trying to come up with some ongoing stories that you update once a week. Perhaps you could encourage your Scratch friends to write some stuff too.

If we do it, though: we need a better name than Gillespie.

Re: The Network

I've come up with an idea tentatively titled The Network (so I'm kinda regretting naming this thread what I did...)!

Re: The Network

*cough**cough* http://filmgate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Network

*cough*...

Re: The Network

We could have Face Piranhas (I would write the shit out of that. CHEAP B MOVIES YAAAY) Galaxy Wars and maybe a few other things we did in the past, along with some new things.

Re: The Network

Yes. Yes we could. Jack and I were talking about rebooting Element Matrix (with a better title). And maybe we could do the Guild Strike thing?

And the name: Jack recommended something Skulduggery Pleasant: I know, shocking. Among the many suggestions (that included Death Productions...) was Sanctuary Productions. That might work. Perhaps the Sanctuary Productions Network (we could abbreviate it to the SPN).

So, perhaps if you could start pooping some ideas. Then just poop them into your computer. Poop. Poop poop poopity poop.

Oh and, by all means: TAKE FACE PIRANHAS.

And check the link so you understand just in case. But we won't be doing them in script form. And we'll need others so perhaps we spread the word?

Re: The Network

And I've been really mean and picked up my series before I've even written it.

Re: The Network

I went super overboard and created a twitter account. Check your followers. We can change the name later...

And I developed a possible concept for the Element Matrix. A bunch of teens discover their parents are supervillains and that they themselves have superpowers, and perhaps we could call it Goners. That sounds nice. And we can use the original characters (Stephanie, Jade, Clea and Adam) and some new ones.