The Pitch Thread

Since I'm a huge fan of jumping to conclusions, I've decided to set up a thread where we post our ideas for series we can do on whatever this project turns out to be. Note that these are just ideas, and only the ones that I say have been picked up have been picked up.

Speaking of picked up, here's some lingo you might need:

Picked Up: The show is happening

Pilot: The first episode that is made as a tester.

Showrunner: The person in charge of the development of the show.

And I was thinking perhaps each series could have 6 episodes? That sounds like a reasonable, manageable amount, doesn't it?

Oh and hopefully I'll rename this thread later...

Re: The Pitch Thread

NĂºmero Uno: Dollhouse

Synopsis: The Dollhouse is an underground organisation who provides people, known as Actives, who can be programmed with different skills and personalities to the rich. However, Echo, one of the Dollhouse's most popular Actives, begins to remember things after her memory is wiped. And with FBI Agent Paul Ballard obsessing over finding the Dollhouse, human rights and identity itself are called into question.

If you haven't been reading my adaption, get out.

Showrunner: Why, that would be me!

Episode Order: 13. I know I said 6 earlier, but season one is being split in two: 6 first, 7 later.

Cast (Ok, you don't have to do this, but I just wanted to): Eliza Dushku, Harry Lennix, Tahmoh Penikett, Fran Kranz, Enver Gjokaj, Dichen Lachman, Olivia Williams, Amy Acker and Reed Diamond.

Re: The Pitch Thread

Iv ur a (my Irish sucks) Do: Astonishing X-Men

Synopsis: Following the popular Marvel Comics superhero team with Wolverine, the immortal killer with his trademark claws: Cyclops, brooding team leader with optic eye beams: Shadowcat, the young recruit who can phase through walls: the White Queen, a formerly villainess telepath and Cyclops' lover: and Beast, a brilliant scientist with the body of an animal.

Showrunner: Probably Me

Episode Order: 6 (If it happens)

Wow, I'm really obsessing over this...

*BTW, Dollhouse is being delayed because the second episode is the only one I don't have a script for, so I have to watch the episode, pause, write, watch another 5 seconds, pause write...

Re: The Pitch Thread

Trois Froit: The Network

Synopsis: A college girl is forced against her will to do the bidding of a mysterious underground organisation, often engaging in criminal activities. Though under their control, she attempts to find out more about the organisation under the radar, and discover she may not be alone...

Showrunner: Meesa

Episode Order: 6. Was gonna be 8, but I couldn't get decent ideas for filler episodes.

Starring: Chloe Bennet, Austin Nichols, Tatiana Maslany, Nicholas Brendon, Damian Lewis, Emily Bett Rikards, Amber Benson and James Spader.

Re: The Pitch Thread

The fourth'n: Night Vale (not actual name)

Synopsis: Not quite sure. Something akin to Charmed, Supernatural and Buffy, probably witch-based: supernatural phantasmagoria galore.

Showrunner: Probably not me. Too busy/not arsed.

Starring: Dunno. There should be a character called Clara though. Or Clarissa. Or Cosima.

I'm gonna stop pitching for awhile. My head hurts, and I've probably scared y'all away.