The Strip

This post was updated on .
So this is kind of harkening back to that idea you had YONKS ago. We each provide a small tidbit of writing and continue it from there, the aim being to get a bit crazy.

*

Rebecca stomped down the beach, strode up to her former best friend and smacked him hard across the face. "How could you?" she spat bitterly. "After all we've been through?"

"What's going on?" Zack said, appearing at Rebecca's side. She glanced at him and turned back to her target. "Go ahead. You may as well tell Zack what you did."

*

And now you would take on the best friend's reply. See?

Re: The Strip

Yes. Wait, was I supposed to continue that now?

Re: The Strip

That's the idea, but there's not a really a rush.

Re: The Strip

Ok, first: read this very brief PDF: http://www.mzp-tv.co.uk/matt/Verses-Pitch.pdf

Now, I was thinking we could take the concept from this thread and combine it with the type of thing in this PDF: have popular fictional characters under our control in a totally bonkers universe where anything can happen. We could have Buffy killing the Slitheen, Romeo and Juliet as zombie hunters, Mario and the Avengers, Sherlock and Skulduggery Pleasant: it could be very epic, very weird, and very us.

Re: The Strip

Ok, be honest, Sherlock and Skulduggey sounds amazing.

Re: The Strip

oh yes

Re: The Strip

This post was updated on .
k one: this is essentially "the game" in literary format.

And next, I had this idea for the SPN about a town where weird paranormal shit happens all the time, something kind of similar to the X Files, mixed with the odd nature of H.P. Lovecraft's ideas.

Re: The Strip

Yeah, I was developing something similar for the SPN in the early days (when I had about 10 ideas that were barely expanded upon), like Welcome to Night Vale, but it didn't get very far. CiarĂ¡n Hanratty and I are working on something as well, a sci-fi, kind of like Fringe meets the Blacklist. I have a general plan of how a five-season run would go, now I just need to break it down with Hanratty.

And yes, it is very like The Game, only more bonkers. If that's humanly possible.

Re: The Strip

Night Vale goes beyond "where weird things happen" into the space of "what the fuck is even going on".

Re: The Strip

When we do this, we have to make the Beygency a major plot point: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxe83lXgJg

They killed Jack Bauer. So you know they're powerful.