The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

So I'm sure it's now big news that the The Loading Screen, our game reviewing website is dead now. But good news, it's not COMPLETELY dead, as me and Nicolas ran out of ideas for our YouTube channel's name.
http://youtube.com/user/theloadingscreenshow

Re: The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

Yes, I saw the Twitter account. I believe we follow each other.

Re: The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

First episode will come out around christmas, most likely late December to early January.

Re: The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

Colour me intrigued.

Re: The death and rebirth of The Loading Screen

Mommy Guy wrote
First episode will come out around christmas, most likely late December to early January.
wow