Untitled Sci-Fi Series 1x01 - "Pilot"

I'm just posting it here to get it online, but you can totally read it if you want.

http://godkingprimordium.weebly.com/uploads/5/7/5/2/57526755/1x01_-_pilot.pdf

Re: Untitled Sci-Fi Series 1x01 - "Pilot"

I give up.

Re: Untitled Sci-Fi Series 1x01 - "Pilot"

This post was updated on .
Oh please, you're not supposed to like Gordon. I don't like Gordon. It's not like I created him, that was all Hanratty.