hapy crimbsas

Post what you got when you have completed the unwrapping ritual.

Re: hapy crimbsas

I gots me:

• A boxful of Freddo bars. Oh yeah.

• A Flash t-shirt. Everytime we watch the Flash I point out flaws and compare it to Arrow so OF COURSE I'd want a t-shirt of it!

• A Marvel notebook. I still have about five Marvel notebooks from over the years that I haven't used yet.

• Some crappy family trivia game (inside joke)

• Home Alone 1-3 (gag gift. I hope)

• Will Grayson, will grayson by John Green and David Levithan

• Muppets Most Wanted

• Divergent (movie)

• Angel & Faith Volume 2 (Graphic Novel)

• And my Dad found an old Nimbus Two-Thousand toy in work from TPS movie and brought it home for a laugh. It has some weird game on a small screen on it, those 8-bit ones you'd get in Burger King toys. It also makes a weird spluttery noise when you try to play it (and there's loads of dirty jokes to be had, mostly about when it's between your legs ;)

Oh, and a Playstation 4.

Re: hapy crimbsas

I was presented with:

• A PS Vita (which is surprisingly great and everyone should have one)
• Final Fantasy X HD (In which a prick goes to the future and plays football underwater)
• €50 of PSN credit (which I blew entirely on the PS Vita in one day, getting Final Fantasy IX, Tearaway, Terraria (it was €2 on sale), Oddworld, Another World and LittleBigPlanet.)
• Hyrule Warriors (Which I haven't had the time to play yet)
• Smash Bros. (on 3DS)
• Mariokart 8 (I can't think of an excuse to justify these parentheses but they're on everything else so I feel like I have to)
• And these bulletpoints. They will stay copied to my clipboard forever. (Or at least until I find some picture of a man with a really long neck or something.)

Oh look, here's one now.