• A boxful of Freddo bars. Oh yeah.
• A Flash t-shirt. Everytime we watch the Flash I point out flaws and compare it to Arrow so OF COURSE I'd want a t-shirt of it!
• A Marvel notebook. I still have about five Marvel notebooks from over the years that I haven't used yet.
• Some crappy family trivia game (inside joke)
• Home Alone 1-3 (gag gift. I hope)
• Will Grayson, will grayson by John Green and David Levithan
• Muppets Most Wanted
• Divergent (movie)
• Angel & Faith Volume 2 (Graphic Novel)
• And my Dad found an old Nimbus Two-Thousand toy in work from TPS movie and brought it home for a laugh. It has some weird game on a small screen on it, those 8-bit ones you'd get in Burger King toys. It also makes a weird spluttery noise when you try to play it (and there's loads of dirty jokes to be had, mostly about when it's between your legs ;)
Oh, and a Playstation 4.
Donna: What happened? Do you want to talk about it? I have ice cream!
Harvey: It's 8.A.M.
Donna: Which is why God made Chunky Monkey. It has chocolate and bananas. Bananas are part of a healthy breakfast. And who cares about bananas? It has chocolate!...Okay, you caught me: I don't even eat the bananas.
--Donna and Harvey, "Suits".